Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Ludwig's and Roderich's Room

Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 8 Empty Re: Ludwig's and Roderich's Room

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Roderich remained where he was, watching Ludwig silently; he couldn't keep a slight grin from his face at the sight. 'Yes, if you'd like. I have no idea where we might find those kind of supplies in this town, though. We'll have to look around.'

He slid out of bed, picking up his clothes and starting to find clean ones; he pulled on some underwear before sifting through his collection of typically showy shirts and waistcoats.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Ludwig pulled on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, along with a pair of boxer briefs underneath. He splashed on a bit of cologne and then pulled on his boots.

His own style was simple, and while it showed off his muscular body, it wasn't his intention when he purchased the clothing. Ludwig had to admit it was quite different from Roderich's own fashion sense, from the looks of things. He stood and walked to the door, waiting on his roommate to be ready to head to the cafeteria.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:59 am

Roderich dressed, taking his time; cream shirt, black waistcoat, and rather tight black pants. He hunted for a black ascot, pausing before the mirror to adjust it and sweep back his hair. Eventually he pulled on a pair of boots, before remembering his glasses.

'Where did I...oh.' Finding them where he'd left them the night before, he put them on; he didn't feel quite right without them now, despite what Ludwig had said. 'Alright, I'm ready.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Ludwig smiled at the other teen. He took in his clothes appreciatively. He kissed him lightly on the lips. "You look very nice. I especially like the pants." He couldn't help but notice the teen's behind and how it looked in the pants.

He let his hand run down over Roderich's back. He stopped short of cupping his behind, though he was tempted. "I suppose we should go."

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 pm

'Why, thank you. You don't look too bad yourself,' Roderich replied with a smile. Whether he did it consciously or not, Ludwig certainly dressed to flatter his physique.

Roderich let his palms rest on Ludwig's chest as he looked up at him. 'Yes, I suppose we should.' He reached up to kiss the other man softly, before slipping past him to open the door. He looked back with a small grin. 'Come on, then. I'll brave the cafeteria.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:32 pm

"Danke," he said as he returned the kiss. He didn't care if they said they were just friends. He couldn't help feeling as though he was in the process of getting a boyfriend. Not that he minded.

He smiled at Roderich's mischievous expression and followed him down the hall. "If you find you don't fare well facing the cafeteria, I promise I have your back." He took a noticeable glance at Roderich's behind. "And I'm more than happy to be here."

He smirked at Roderich.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:12 pm

'Goodness me.' Roderich glanced back over his shoulder with a mock-scandalised expression. 'Behave yourself, Ludwig...' He returned the smirk, very much appreciating the attention and the banter. Whatever this relationship was, he was already enjoying it.

He paused at the end of the corridor, waiting for Ludwig. 'You know, I'm not even sure where it is.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Ludwig smirked and let his own pace catch up to Roderich, only to have the other teen stop. He smiled at the somewhat confused look on his face and took Roderich's wrist in his hand. "This way."

He walked down the hallways and corridors, only realizing as they were nearing the cafeteria what it might look like as they entered together, nearly hand in hand.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Roderich allowed himself to be led, a little surprised, but strangely pleased nonetheless. He wondered if Ludwig planned to walk into the cafeteria still holding on to him; he didn't mind, but he felt Ludwig might feel slightly awkward about it. He hovered, uncertain.

(Want to move it to the cafeteria thread?)
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Ludwig eventually let Roderich's wrist go. "Sorry. I didn't mean to tug you around like this." Actually, he sort of had meant to, but he didn't want to say that.

((Sure. I'll move it there))
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:29 am

Ludwig walked back into his dorm room with Roderich and looked at the huge trunk still on the floor, then over at his bed. The other teen had suggested putting it there, so did that mean he wanted to share a bed all the time? It brought a lot of thoughts to his mind and he found himself still staring at the (nearly literal) elephant in the room.

He hated the idea of his neat and tidy corner of the room taken up by Roderich's monstrosity, which meant he had to weigh the other offer against something being horribly out of place in his part of the room. His OCD was competing with everything below his waist.

And losing.

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:48 am

Following Ludwig into their room, Roderich closed the door behind him and sat on his bed, somewhat subdued. He stared at the trunk for a second- mentally cursing it for being a troublemaker, mainly- then looked up at Ludwig; the other man looked like he was thinking hard about something. He tentatively spoke up.

'I'm sorry about what I said earlier, in front of your brother, I didn't think,' he began, blushing slightly. 'And...even if we'd been alone, it was a pretty ridiculous thing to say, I mean...I kind of assumed and I should have had more sense and...well...' He trailed off, coughing awkwardly. It would be nice to share a bed, and it would be convenient for the trunk of course, but it was stupid of him to say it aloud so soon.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:51 am

Ludwig shook his head. "No, it's okay. I think my brother had figured that much out anyway." He looked over at Roderich, then again at the trunk. Well, screw it, Ludwig knew of the upper and the lower which brain would win, so he walked over to his bed, pulling the sheets off of it (having double the sets wouldn't be a bad thing if they were going to be normal, active teenagers, so there was no point in those being under a trunk.) He looked at the now bare mattress and the sheets he'd discarded on the floor. To be folded up as soon as he was done, naturally.

"I might need your help in moving this, though."

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:08 am

Roderich raised one eyebrow, then another; well, that was easy. He stood, nodding at Ludwig and unable to conceal a small, shy smile.

'Of course I'll help,' he said, although since Ludwig could probably bench-press him if he felt like it, he wasn't sure how much he'd contribute. He'd fold the sheets for him afterward, to make up for that. As he thought of that, his eyes slid to his own bed, taking in the fact that they'd be sharing it from now on...it was one thing to fall into bed with someone and wake up together, and quite another to do it deliberately every night.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:07 am

Ludwig picked up the trunk. "I'll need you to help me guide this onto the bed." He backed up toward the bed that would have been his but he hadn't even gotten to sleep on, not that he was really complaining.

He was grateful at least one of them was capable of some heavy lifting. Not that he really minded Roderich so much. He definitely had no complaints with his body. His clothes looked nice, but not necessarily functional.

It crossed his mind that the two beds together might be more comfortable, but the way they were designed, there would be a gap, so maybe not.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Roderich nodded, pushing his slightly impractical sleeves back a little and taking hold of the trunk's end. It was heavy, but he had (somehow) managed to drag it to the room in the first place, so he just about managed to support his end as they got it on to Ludwig's bed. That out of the way, Roderich bent to pick up the discarded sheets.

'Well, that's that,' he said, unable to keep the cheerful note out of his voice as he carefully began straightening them out prior to folding. 'What do you want to do now? Come to think of it, when do classes start?' He hadn't paid much attention to his own schedule, but he had a vague idea that they had a little while to settle in yet.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:46 pm

"I think they start on Monday, so we have the weekend to get used to the school, I think." He glanced at the bed on his side of the room. He couldn't really regret it, the idea of sharing a bed together or that he'd jst given up his own for the other man's trunk. Though, he had to wonder what it meant, about the two of them, or what it said about himself that he was doing this after one night at the school.

"Well, we could get food again, or I don't know. I've already worked on the first few chapters in my books ..." He blushed. "I'm not very interesting, I'm afraid."

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:38 pm

'The weekend...good,' Roderich said, looking thoughtfully down at the sheets as he folded them. Perhaps he could tempt Ludwig out for a night, to see if there was any nightlife worth mentioning in the town. They had said it was a good idea to go on a date, after all. 'I can't think of much to do right now, but how would you like to go out later?'

He smiled as he set the folded sheets to one side. 'I don't know, I find you very interesting, Ludwig. There's no harm in getting started on schoolwork, anyway, it'll give you an advantage later. But don't forget to make time for relaxing, mm?' Roderich perched on the edge of his- or their- bed again, trying to think about ordinary things like lunch and classes instead of the rather large step the two of them had taken.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Ludwig nodded. "I think going out would be nice." Though he still had to find a part-time job. He'd look into working at the school cafeteria. That wasn't one that was likely to be snatched up quickly. He looked at Roderich and the bed, their bed. He wondered if going out was just to roam the town again or actually dating.

He sat down beside Roderich, trying to fight the near-perma-blush he had when he was around the other teen, especially now that they'd made such a huge step, maybe a stupidly huge one. "I'm not very good at relaxing. At least, even when I am relaxing, most people don't think it looks like I am."

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:27 am

Roderich turned to Ludwig, smiling at the slight blush he seemed to have; he patted him lightly on the knee. 'We can go out to dinner, or see if there's a pub or club worth trying,' he suggested. 'If you like, we could ask someone else to accompany us, like...well, like your brother and his friend, perhaps.' That way, there would be a bit less pressure, and something to fall back on should the worst happen- conversation drying up. Not that he expected that to happen, but you never knew.

That said, he turned to glance out of the window, still smiling. 'I've had the same said about me, because my hobbies might seem difficult to others, maybe. I get accused of being uptight often enough, too,' he added with a chuckle. It was ironic, in light of his current behaviour.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:43 am

"That's ... well, whatever you'd rather," Ludwig said. He looked down at the hand patting his knee. "I wonder if my brother heard your slip earlier, in town, about the trunk. I'm surprised he didn't make some sort of comment about it." That seemed more in Gilbert's nature than to let it pass without notice.

He put his hand over Roderich's, not knowing quite what to do with things between them. They had skipped dating, awkward handholding, and had gone straight to sharing a bed. Not that he or his body was complaining about that. "I think going out with you would be fun, whether or not my brother joined us."

He also realized he'd need to change his clothing if he was going out with someone as meticulous about how he dressed as the other teen was. Speaking of that, it might just be better to ask for help. "I don't know what you have in mind, so if you wanted to help me find something appropriate in my wardrobe, it would keep me from looking like an idiot."

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:01 am

Roderich laced his fingers through Ludwig's, giving them a squeeze. 'Dinner first, and then we'll see, I suppose. And...I expect he heard, but perhaps decided to be tactful for whatever reason. Well, you know him better than I.'

He laughed softly at Ludwig's comment, shaking his head. 'I doubt you could look like an idiot,' he said, with an appreciative look downwards, 'but if you want to dress up a bit more then I'm happy to help. But don't feel you need to do it for me, I like you as you are.' He meant it; whatever Ludwig wanted to say about not being interesting or what have you, Roderich really did like him the way he was. Perhaps he'd formed an opinion too soon, but he didn't think so.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:09 am

Ludwig smiled, returning the squeeze at his fingers. He closed the distance to place a kiss, well, he'd been aiming for Roderich's mouth, but the angle wasn't right, so he ended up kissing the corner of it. "Thank you," he said.

Maybe at the heart of it, he was still the lonely kid that everyone either feared or found no interest in -- especially after they met Gilbert, but he didn't think so. He liked Roderich just the same.

"You can help me choose something. There's a lot of military-style stuff in there. It's what I like, but I'm sure you can find clothes that meet your standards, or close to them. I want to look good when we're out together." Especially if this was a date, not just an errand downtown or a chance to see the town surrounding the school.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:45 am

Roderich smiled warmly at the kiss, giving Ludwig's hand a final squeeze before standing up. He walked to Ludwig's wardrobe, pulling it open and giving the clothes inside a once-over. There was certainly a lot of military styling going on, but Roderich couldn't say he was disappointed; quite the opposite, in fact. Military was nice; military on someone with the perfect physique for it was better.

'Most armed forces have uniforms designed to look good, you know. Well, except maybe combat fatigues, but generally speaking the whole idea is to look like, well, an officer and a gentleman, as it were.' He ran his hands over a well-made jacket, before looking over his shoulder at Ludwig. 'And we all know that anecdote about Hugo Boss,' he added, rolling his eyes slightly.

'So, in other words, I don't think you'll have a problem looking good in this...not, I must repeat, that you have to meet any of my standards,' he said, mildly embarrassed that he might have come off as that demanding.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:12 am

Ludwig smiled, glad that the teen approved of his wardrobe. "You pick it out, I'll wear it. Within reason."

He stood and walked over beside Roderich. "What do they say about Hugo Boss?" He wasn't at aware of the fashion world. Other than it existed. It was like living in one city and seeing New York on TV. New York didn't directly affect him, but he knew that it was there.

"I want to meet those standards, if I can. Though we have different styles." He brushed his fingers over one of Roderich's sleeves, making the extra fabric swing from the movement.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:30 am