Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Ludwig's and Roderich's Room

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Ludwig's and Roderich's Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Ludwig's and Roderich's Room

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Ludwig shook his head. "I've been trying to figure out for a while what interests me. I don't know if I have it sorted yet, but you do interest me. More than anyone in quite a long time." One of his hands moved to the edge of the suitcase, fingers moving over it in a nervous sort of habit. "I don't have much in the way of experience in these sorts of things, with my brother charming everyone away so easily, but--" He didn't move, but instead looked the brunet in the eyes. "You interest me enough that part of me would like to kiss you now."

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:04 pm

A few second's silence passed as Roderich tried not to gape at Ludwig's frankness. He had not been expecting this, at all; he'd been toying with the idea of just letting it go, since he didn't feel right making a move himself, but this was a pleasant surprise- although shock may have been a better term. He stared back at Ludwig, before recovering, and allowing a smirk to cross his lips.

'Only part of you? I do hope that part gets its way, then.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Ludwig smiled and finally closed that distance. This was such a bad idea on the first day, but he'd clicked with the other teen. And... they weren't saying they were dating. Just a kiss. For now.

His lips met Roderich's in a chaste and abrupt kiss. He was afraid to keep it too long, else his inexperience might show through. He was able to tell that Roderich had soft lips, but still so different than kissing a girl. He also knew he'd liked it and might do it again if he Roderich would let him.

He pulled back enough to smile and look at the other man to gauge if it had been okay, or if it should have been longer. Nervously, he bit at his own bottom lip.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Roderich smiled and kept his eyes open as Ludwig kissed him. It was hesitant, but sweet; he hadn't had a kiss like that in a long time, perhaps not since his first. He remained still as Ludwig pulled back, giving the embarrassed boy a lopsided smile.

'No need to be so nervous, Ludwig,' he said softly, removing his glasses before reaching out to cup Ludwig's cheek and kiss him again, much more firmly; he found himself shifting a little closer to him in the process, but he was reluctant to move too quickly. He didn't want to make the other young man uncomfortable, but he had to work hard to stop himself from touching him.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Ludwig was relieved the other boy didn't seem to have minded the kiss. Without the glasses, Ludwig could clearly see the other man's eyes and he smiled just a bit as he felt a hand cup his cheek and lips upon his once again. He tried to kiss back and his hand moved to touch Roderich's elbow on the arm of the hand touching him.

His lips moved against Roderich's and his other hand moved to the teen's shoulder. Though his hand was more than big enough to cover the shoulder, he felt completely out of control in the situation. He didn't have experience, and Roderich, if the kiss was anything to go by, certainly did.

He only hoped that he didn't make things uncomfortable between them. At the moment, he was simply savoring the feeling of being kissed and touched, not only by someone who wanted him, but someone who wanted him over his flirtatious brother.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Sighing as he felt Ludwig's hesitant touch, Roderich leaned a little closer, bracing himself with a hand on Ludwig's thigh. The hand on Ludwig's cheek slid upwards, fingers gently slipping into soft blond hair, and Roderich cautiously deepened the kiss, letting his tongue flicker over Ludwig's lips.

It was better even than he'd thought it would be; there was something nice about the gentleness of it all. It was all very well being shoved against walls and pulling at clothes, but sometimes this was all he wanted.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Ludwig's lips parted, as he felt he knew what the tongue was doing teasing them. He let the hand at Roderich's shoulder move to his neck. His own calloused fingertips teased the man's hair and pulse point as he waited for guidance for what to do with his own tongue. He'd kissed before, but not with tongues. All he could say so far was that he liked this and wanted more. He let out a soft noise at the feeling of the hand in his hair; it felt so good. The one at the thigh was making him feel something else entirely.

He knew for certain he wanted more, and to get it he needed to shift his knees to the outside of Roderich's so they weren't in the way.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Roderich shivered at the noise Ludwig made; he couldn't hold himself back after that, pushing his tongue into the other man's open mouth and moving forward, kneeling between Ludwig's legs. He moved his hands, one tangling in Ludwig's hair, the other slowly stroking his thigh. It was far too forward, and asking for trouble, but he was past caring.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, a stern voice told him not to let this get out of hand. Right now, though, he was having trouble deciding what qualified as 'out of hand'.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Ludwig let out a quiet moan as Roderich intensified the kiss. His arm wrapped around Rodrich's waist and his hand went to his hair. He tried to move his tongue around the invading one of the other teen, but for once he truly felt completely out of control as Roderich dominated the kiss. He was also having problems with controlling the effects going on below his waist. Roderich was increasingly insistent and Ludwig was feeling a little overwhelmed, not to mention a bit hard.

He curled his fingers into Roderich's hair while his other hand splayed itself across his lower back.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Ludwig's moan did two things; firstly, it made Roderich feel distinctly hot under the collar, and other places besides, and secondly it made him realise what this was probably doing to the other, less experienced boy. He pulled back a little bit, breaking the kiss even as he brought his other arm up around Ludwig's neck and leaned into him.

'Are you...alright?' he whispered, panting, forehead pressed to Ludwig's and lips damp and swollen. He would be lying if he said he wasn't turned on, but he didn't want to end up doing something he- and more importantly, Ludwig- would regret.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 pm

When the kiss broke, Ludwig found himself gasping for breath at first. He didn't want to admit entirely that there was some panting involved as well, as he was so inexperienced that the kiss and everything else had evoked new sensations in him. He looked Roderich in the eyes as their foreheads pressed against one another.

"I'm fine," he said. "That was... wow." He managed a smile and cupped the other teen's face. "Was I okay? I'm still new at this."

He had to admit, though, that when the other teen became more forceful, it had been an incredible turn on as much as it had scared him, just a bit. He didn't lose control easily, nor did he usually give it up willingly.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Roderich laughed, a little breathlessly, running his hand through Ludwig's hair; it had been neatly slicked back, once, and so had his own, but that was not the case now.

'You were very...yes,' he replied to Ludwig's question, not caring that he wasn't making sense. He closed his eyes, nuzzling Ludwig's cheek and smiling. 'I thought I might be overdoing it. I didn't want to pressure you...but you made me forget myself there for a minute.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 pm

He couldn't help that his smile spread as the other man told him he had been good, well, more or less told him so. He didn't even mind that his usually slick hair was a mess.

His arm wrapped around Roderich's back and he leaned his own cheek against his as he nuzzled him. "It was good. Very good." He held to him and smiled. "I get the impression you've got a little more experience in this than me. Not that I'm complaining. I like having a teacher who knows what he is doing. And you certainly seem to."

He wondered only how far the other might have gone if Ludwig had let him. "It's been one heck of a first day as roommates, hasn't it?"

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:40 pm

'More experience? Well...' Roderich smiled, shifting to sit between Ludwig's legs rather than kneel, and leaning against the taller man. 'I've...been around. I've had a few girlfriends, a few boys. I do know what I'm doing, yes.' He chuckled against Ludwig's neck. 'But I wouldn't be so uncouth as to go further than this on the first day.'

'That's quite the understatement,' he replied to Ludwig's comment. 'I don't think I've ever hit it off with someone so quickly before, except while rather drunk.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:01 pm

"I... didn't want to pressure you, or anythign. Or even feel as though you have to repeat it." He smiled. "But it was really nice." His hands rubbed down Roderich's back.

"I'm not really the type to do this, especially not with someone I've just met, and it has nothing to do with Gilbert and being jealous. Well, that would only be a small factor. But I've considered kissing you before I realized my brother was here."

He nuzzled his cheek against Roderich's mussed-up hair.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Roderich smiled, idly running his hand over Ludwig's arm- much more muscular than his own. 'I wouldn't mind repeating it, if you wanted to.' He found the idea of two brothers getting jealous over him quite amusing, and even flattering, but he didn't mention it.

He felt Ludwig nuzzle his hair, and looked up, taking the other man's chin and giving him a brief kiss. 'You look good with your hair all ruffled, you know.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Ludwig smiled, despite his cheeks going a little pink. "It gets in the way like this, though." He wrapped his arm around him. "So, what does this mean? Are we just friends or... I've never really gotten this far with anyone. A quick kiss, nothing more."

"And you know, you look really nice without your glasses. Why don't you wear contacts if you need them to see?" His hand brushed a stray strand of dark hair from Roderich's cheek.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:52 pm

'I'm not sure myself. But you shouldn't tie yourself down to one person so soon, at any rate. You never know, you could meet the love of your life tomorrow.' Roderich laughed, more freely than he might have done in any other circumstance. 'Or at least someone you like better.'

He blushed at the compliment. 'Nonsense. I'm quite plain without them. Actually...this will sound ridiculous, but I don't really need them. I started wearing them because I thought they made me look interesting...' He blushed even more at the admission.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:56 pm

"I don't think you look plain at all," Ludwig said with sincerity. "You have amazing eyes." He ran his thumb over Roderich's cheekbone and smiled. "But I suppose if they are part of your 'look,' you aren't likely to want to part with them."

He shifted them both so he could lean back against Roderich's bed. "So we're friends for now and we'll see what happens? Because you might just meet the love of your life, too, you know. Or someone will sweep you off your feet."

HIs other hand was idly tracing Roderich's spine.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:07 pm

'I...thank you,' Roderich replied, quite touched. 'Yes, I'm rather used to them now. I'd feel strange without them.'

He leaned into Ludwig, warm and comfortable enough to sleep, if it hadn't been the middle of the afternoon. 'Yes, I suppose. We ought to get to know each other before...well, you know. And I doubt it; I don't do relationships, not serious ones.' He sighed, partly out of melancholy, partly from Ludwig's touch.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:13 pm

"You don't do relationships? Why not?" Ludwig asked, positioning one of his legs so it wrapped loosely around Roderich. He liked the close contact with another, regardless of how uncommon it was for him. "You don't like them, too complicated or something else?"

He looked down. "I'm sorry if I'm asking too much. You can always tell me to stop and I will."

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Roderich smiled at Ludwig's movement. He often appeared distant, but he rather liked being held; he just didn't often admit to it. 'You can ask me as much as you like. I don't mind. It's better that we know more about each other, isn't it?'

He thought for a minute before answering the question. 'I think it's...if I loved someone, and I lost them, I'm not sure I could take it. I don't seem like it, but I get very attached.' He gave an embarrassed shrug. 'Also, I am remarkably bad at expressing affection at times. I expect I would be unbearable in a close relationship.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Ludwig chuckled and continued holding him. "I don't usually let people get close enough to me, so I wouldn't know the first thing about expressing it myself, or really have any expectations when it would come to the other person."

He closed his eyes and rested his cheek on the teen's hair. "But I like this. I guess this is okay considering we just sort of made out."

He smiled. "And if we aren't in a relationship, then I definitely want us to be good friends at least." He wouldn't mind if the definition of good friends included doing this again.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:36 pm

'Hm.' Roderich took one of Ludwig's hands in his own, inspecting the lines and callouses. 'But of course. A cuddle after sex- or rather, making out, in this case- is all part of the fun. And I'd like us to be good friends, too...benefits optional.' He honestly meant the part about being friends, and as for the benefits...he liked Ludwig a lot, put it that way.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Ludwig watched him inspecting his hand. "I think that would be nice. If something more develops, great, if not, I don't want either of us being too upset by it because I like you too. And the benefits... could be fun. You could be like my tutor."

He felt his cheeks heat at the admission of his own virginity. "If you think you're up to it. And you don't use a ruler unless it's for something fun." Oh yes, his cheeks were very red now, but he was fairly proud of himself for being able to be so forward.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:15 am