Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

4 posters

RA Gilbert's Room

Ludwig
    Ludwig

RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 3 Empty Re: RA Gilbert's Room

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:08 pm

"I wasn't propositioning. I just, am really bad at this."

Finally breaking the eye contact, Ludwig left his brother's door headed for their room and unlocked the door, anxious to at least be out of the hallway with other students moving in. He felt awkward as hell at the moment and he preferred that Roderich be the only person to witness his fumbled words.

It took a few tries to get the key in the lock and he couldn't seem to stop his unsettled nerves.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Gilbert sat back in his desk chair and scrubbed at his face. Rolling his shoulders back, he groaned as his back cracked. Gilbird eyed him with bemused interest, then settled back into pecking at his food.

The older teen stood stiffly and pushed his chair into the desk. He took off his tee shirt and rummaged through a still packed box to find a black button down shirt he preferred for going out. He needed to get out of his room. He needed to see other humans.

As he buttoned the last on his shirt, he grabbed his keys and opened his door. With a smile to his friend, he winked at Gilbird and said "I'll be back later buddy. Stay out of trouble." And with that, Gilbert was out for the evening.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Gilbert opened his door and walked over to his birdcage almost immediately. "Hey buddy. Come on out." He opened the door and the yellow bird fluttered out and onto the desk. Reaching into a small back of sunflower seeds, Gilbert placed a small handful into a little cup near Gilbird.

"Miss me?" He pet the bird's head. "Or is that a pipe dream?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:32 am

Chibitalia followed the albino student into the room quietly, almost unnoticeable."Is that a Gilbird?" He asked curiously looking at the tiny yellow puff-ball fluttering around as he wandered over to the desk. "Can i touch him~?" He looked up at Gilbert with curious eyes.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:59 am

Matthew stood at the doorway, watching as Gilbert let a cute and fluffy bird out of its cage, smiling as he watched the little guy flutter about on the desk. “So that’s Gilbird? He’s really adorable.”

Or at least he was pretty sure it was a ‘he’. Oh well, he’d just keep assuming that everything ambiguous in gender was male, at least for today.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:17 am

Gilbert smiled at Chibi. "Sure you can pet him, but be warned: he might not let you stop."

He chuckled as he watched the other person enter the dorm. "Is your dorm on this floor? If so, I'm your RA." He held out his arms in a welcoming/here I am gesture. His grin was slightly crooked.

"Huh...so West and Roddy decided to go get it on?" He shrugged and sat down on his bed, then indicated the chair by the door for Matthew.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 am

Matthew noticed the chair Gilbert had pointed out to him and took a seat. His dorm was, in fact, on this floor so at least now he knew who his RA was.

“So they are together?” Matthew asked, “I thought so, but I figured it would’ve been awkward to ask.” And twice as awkward if he had been wrong.

“How many pictures do you think she needs?” Maybe if he switched pronouns back and forth, someone would eventually correct him and tell him whether Chibitalia was a boy or a girl.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:51 am

Gilbert began to pull art supplies out of his closet, which oddly enough wasn't being utilized for clothing at all. He pulled out a large sketch pad and colored pencils, placing them in the center of the room on the floor. He pushed his bangs back from his eyes. "There you are, Chibi."

He looked at Matthew, only now just hearing his question. "Huh? Oh! Um...four more I think. That should do it."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Still holding Roderich's hand in his own, Ludwig raised his fist to rap on his brother's door. He could hear Gilbert talking inside to, likely, Chibitalia and Matthew. He glanced at Roderich. "Do you think we can behave ourselves?"

He was honestly a little doubtful. He had just arranged their room so he would be sharing a bed with the other teen. "Behaving" didn't seem to be in his vocabulary lately.

He knocked anyway, knowing he could at least make the offer to his brother. Now, he just stood, heart in his throat, as he waited for his brother's reaction to his clothes, to things with Roderich, all of it.

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:59 pm

'Of course,' Roderich replied, holding Ludwig's hand with both of his own as they waited. 'I wouldn't dream of misbehaving in public.' Well. Not much. He hummed very quietly, wondering what Gilbert might say. Somehow he doubted he was the judgemental type, but even so, he'd probably tease his brother. In fact, Roderich was quite pleased and impressed that Ludwig was prepared to be so open, so soon.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Gilbert heard the knock at his door. "Chibi, why don't you get started. Excuse me."

He opened the door to see his brother and Roddy in the hall. He inspected the two critically for a moment, then sniffed the air. "Huh...well, since you two don't smell like spunk; come on in." He grinned then stepped back from the open door.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:49 am

Ludwig quickly turned about ten shades of red, but he attempted to shoot a glare at his older brother. Had he not been the color of a tomato, it probably would have been intimidating as hell, maybe even to Gilbert. As it was, he was fairly sure it had no effect.

"Roderich and I were going to go out. We didn't know if you and your friend, Chibitalia, too if he wants, would want to go with us," he said, trying to get through the offer despite wanting to maim the albino. "I think we were going to see if there were any clubs or nightlife." He glanced over at Roderich and adjusted the position of his hand within the other teen's, but not moving it from his grasp.

He looked back at his brother, bracing himself for another comment from his older sibling, either one that was undoubtedly going to embarrass him or one that would pass some sort of judgment. It wasn't like sexuality was something he'd talked about with Gilbert. Or that he talked to Gilbert much at all, other than calling him an idiot. In inventive ways. In several languages.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:09 am

Gilbert crossed his arms over his chest and snorted at his brother's expression. "Heh...I'm up for it if Matthew is."

He turned his gaze to the other young man in the room. "What do you think?"

Perhaps Chibi could work on some of her drawings and Gilbird could babysit.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:05 pm

“Alright, sounds good. I’ll go,” Matthew said as he stood so that he’d be able to see the two at the door. Ludwig appeared uncomfortable as if he expected Gilbert to comment on something, but Matthew stopped himself from making any further assumptions.

He then looked back at the child who was about to start drawing, wondering if it would be better for him to stay here or to go with them.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:30 pm

[ oooooomg im so sorry Dx i totally forgot about this ;A; ]

"Okie-dokie~"Chibitalia replied before picking up some paper and quickly starting to sketch. He looked down at the sketch, which was only a pose now. Looking over to Matthew he asked "Would you mind if i drew you~?" with a smile.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:13 pm

"Well, then, I suppose we're ready to go whenever you are," Ludwig said, glancing over at Roderich. He didn't know if it came across that he still felt painfully awkward. Most likely, it did.

He then looked back at his brother. "We don't know what we'll find, but it's worth knowing what's in the town."

Though Ludwig had tried a few times to see if anyone needed someone to work for them, he had yet to do that either. He'd keep an eye out.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:35 am

(I think I may double up and continue this thread with Chibi, and Mattie if she likes, but also rp in a new thread going out with you three. That way Chibi isn’t left in the dust, but the “date” doesn’t have to be in a super PG situation. Is everyone alright with that?)
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:31 am

[ I like this idea xD ]
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:31 pm

“Of course you can,” he said, almost mirroring the other’s smile. Matthew looked at the child, then at the paper to see how the sketch was coming along. Already it was without a doubt much better than anything he would have been able to do at that age.

And, considering that most kids Chibi’s age were just growing out of their crayon-eating stage, Matthew didn’t think that Chibi would have a hard time getting into the art program the school offered.

(Good idea, I was wondering how that was going to work. Two places at once? Who cares, screw physics~)
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:35 am

Ludwig nodded. "I guess we'll let you get ready." He glanced at Roderich to see if he wanted to stay in the slightly full dorm room or step out into the hall.

He looked down at Chibitalia, grateful the kid was doing well in adjusting. Even seemed to be relatively talented in art. It wouldn't take much to call Chibitalia a prodigy.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:18 am

Roderich smiled slightly at the child; she seemed to be talented- and more importantly, she seemed to be in good hands. 'We'll leave whenever you're ready, then,' he said, with a nod to Gilbert, and he stepped back into the hall, gently pulling Ludwig with him.

Out of earshot of the others, he gave the other man's fingers a slight squeeze, looking up at the ceiling with affected nonchalance. 'He seemed to take it quite well, don't you think? So far, anyway.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Ludwig stepped outside with him and nodded. "Even as far as the teasing goes, that wasn't too bad."

He gave Roderich's hand a squeeze back. "Bad thing is, I think we're going to show him up wherever we go. You really outdid yourself in making us both look good." To be honest, Ludwig didn't care much how he looked, but he knew he probably hadn't looked much better in terms of fashion sense, but Roderich was very tempting at the moment.

Rather than acting on anything, he simply released Roderich's hand and put his arm around the teen's back, his hand now resting at his waist. He'd seen other couples stand like that, so why not them? Though... he still wasn't sure what to call them. They seemed to be jumping around the various points on the path to being a couple. Probably even a few after it too.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:55 am

"Alright." Gilbert turned from the others in his dorm and began to search through his still boxed clothes. He found a black tee shirt and brown leather jacket he liked and laid them on his bed. He pulled his day-old shirt over his head with little glance to the child or other teen in the room, then flopped it into his hamper. He ran deodorant under his arms quickly as a precaution, then slipped the fresh tee shirt over his head.

He glanced at Matthew as he fluffed his hair in a small mirror already mounted on the wall beside his bed. "You look like you are pretty close to my size. Do you want anything different to wear out?" He ran his fingers along his chin, finding no issue with stubble.

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 am

'Oh, well, it's nothing much. You looked fine anyway,' Roderich replied, smiling faintly up at Ludwig. His smile became a surprised look as Ludwig's arm slid around him, but he gratefully leaned into it, looking pleased despite his slight blush. He let out an almost inaudible, satisfied sigh, letting his weight rest against Ludwig's comparative bulk. He was glad Gilbert had been so accepting; it meant Ludwig was much more comfortable than Roderich suspected he'd be.

Standing there waiting, he mused over what might happen while they were out. If Gilbert might question or tease them more thoroughly, for a start. He didn't mind, but he'd rather not have Ludwig put off by it.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Matthew was suddenly glad that he was wearing one of his nicer pairs of jeans and that the rattiest of his shoes were still packed away. Yet his sweatshirt would leave him looking frumpy compared to the other three. “Hm…yeah, if you don’t mind. Thanks.”

He changed quickly from his clothes into a red shirt that he liked at the very top of one of the boxes, finding it to be a good fit. Matthew thanked Gilbert again as he fixed his hair that had become disheveled, not even bothering to try with that one stubborn strand in the front. He’d fight that battle and win eventually, but there wasn’t enough time at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:48 pm