Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

4 posters

RA Gilbert's Room

Ludwig
    Ludwig

RA Gilbert's Room  - Page 4 Empty Re: RA Gilbert's Room

Post  Ludwig Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Ludwig smiled at Roderich. This was nice. And if his brother could keep his usual Gilbert-ness to a minimum, it could stay nice for the evening. "I will have to warn you that I'm not a very good dancer. If we end up going to a club, that is. I can run drills without any problem and I have rhythm when it comes to the piano, but I have no ability to combine the two in anything that remotely looks like dancing."

He glanced at the door, waiting for the others to leave.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:05 am

"Vee~ " He began to sketch pretty quickly, starting with Matthew's head first, then down to his torso and arms and such. All the while looking up at Matthew a couple times for reference. He studied the blonde a bit before returning to his sketch.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Heracles walk down the hall and entered the room thinking it was his. He took a two second look to find out he was in the wrong room. "I'm sorry! I thought this was my room! I'm new to the school still! I am so sorry for barging in!" He said feeling like an idiot, and his face a deep red.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Still standing outside, Ludwig glanced at the frazzled young man. He hoped the man didn't notice Chibitalia. It might cause some questioning if he did. He squeezed Roderich's waist slightly, still waiting on his brother and Matthew to leave and head for the city.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Heracles turned to leave before anyone could reply and bumped into Ludwig. He looked up to the male feeling sort of intimidated, but not much. "Sorry!" He said as he backed up and bowed to the man in apology. He was having a frantic first day filled with different emotions sending him on a destructive path since he has never felt so many emotions. He knew it would take a few more days to calm down.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:41 pm

" Veeh? " he kind of squeaked, hearing the boy enter the room, before he stopped drawing to peek at the boy from behind the chair he was sitting in. He blinked a bit and tilted his head. He seemed so lost...

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Heracles turned to say sorry to the other people but he saw a familiar face and stopped. "M-Matthew? Is that really you!?" He said smiling to the familiar face. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in forever!" He said excited that he saw his old neighbor, and someone that he knew so that his experience at the school could be easier.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Gilbert smiled at Matthew's choice in shirts. He gave him a thumbs-up then watched as he fingered his hair back into place. He clapped his hands once the blond finished.

"Alright...you ready?" He grinned warmly at the other boy.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Matthew nodded and returned Gilbert’s smile. “Yup. I hope we haven’t kept your brother and his friend waiting for too long,” he said, though in his opinion, they’d been pretty quick for such a short notice.

He opened the door so that they could join the other two in the hall.

((or...))
    Matthew peeked over the little kid’s shoulder; he had only been working on it for a few minutes and already the picture resembling him. “You’re really good,” Matthew told him with a smile.

((Yeaaaah…I was confused as to how to handle being two places at one and the addition of a new character. Tell me if I screwed up, please. orz))

Last edited by Matthew Williams on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : laziest edit ever. yeah.)

Post  Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Heracles smiled to Matthew. "Well it seems like your busy so I'll leave you to it. We need to catch up some time. I'm at the end of the hall on the right. Just come visit me when you have some free time." He said with a smile and walked down the hall, and back to his room.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Ludwig gave Matthew a small smile and glanced behind him to his brother. "Well, I guess we can go, then." He still hand his arm around Roderic's waist, and he was feeling inclined to keep it there.

"I don't know what kind of nightlife the town has, since we were only at the one restaurant, but I'm sure there's something.

(should we move this to town, then? or the campus so we don't have to do the confusing double posts for mattie and gil)
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Gilbert smiled to Matthew, then looked at his brother. "I'm sure we can find a club or somewhere that will let us in." He grinned like a fool. "Let's get to town, then."

(Yeah, you make the place and let us know about it, and I'm ready to jump there whenever.)

Gilbert bent to look at Chibi's progress on his drawing. "Nice job, kid. That looks a lot like Matthew." He smiled. "You seem to do pretty well with three-point perspective, but can I make a suggestion?"

He pointed to one aspect of the drawing. "The mouth needs just a bit of work on the orientation. Why don't you give it one more try? I am sure you are capable of figuring it out." He patted the little girl on the head.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 pm

(I have the night club thread up)
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Chibitalia giggled quietly at the compliment as he continued drawing. More and more the drawing looked like the blonde haired boy with the strange curl as he drew. "Do you really think so~?" He questioned giggling once more. He then looked up at Gilbert who noticed the mouth on the drawing didn't look quite right, and nodded. "Mhm! I'll fix that now!" he said and within minutes the mouth on the drawing was fixed. " Like this?" He looked over to Gilbert once more holding the drawing towards him with a questioning look.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:54 am

He leaned down to view the presented image. A grin broke out on his face.

"Yeah...there you go, kiddo." He moved back so that the blond teen could see over Chibi's shoulder. "Whatcha think, Matthew? Pretty decent eh?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:58 am