Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 6 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 6 Empty Re: GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:15 pm

"A line? Ahah, I don't think so. And if there would be one, it would be scary. So don't even think of not being around." Feliciano warned him with a severe finger patting the top of his nose and a big smile on his face.

The smile softened at Ludwig's word, and his chin went back to rest on his lover's chest. "I don't think you'd die without me. You're strong, and anyway, I wouldn't want you to die just because I was gone or... or something." He shivered a bit. Hopefully, the future would not reserve them big wars anytime soon, but one never knew. "Still, I hope my company makes your life better, even if definitely not easier, ve?" he looked up at him with a sincere smile. He had always wanted to help him somehow, even if he had failed so many times.

"But anyway, you're not going to let me go anywhere, right?" He had already trusted his whole own life to Ludwig - Feliciano could not survive without him, he was pretty sure of that.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 6 Empty Re: GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:04 pm

"Most definitely not. No one is going to ever take you from me." If Feliciano himself ever wanted to leave, Ludwig would honor his wishes. He only hoped that would never happen. His arms tightened around his lover and he kissed him on the cheek. "And while you may not make it easy by any means, you do make life more interesting."

He kissed him and wrapped his arms around him. "Do you want to know what I can't wait for? I cannot wait to be able to call you my husband."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:18 pm

He curled up next to him, grinning. "I hope this moment isn't far away in time, my fiance."

He took Ludwig's hand and lifted it, and stared at it against the white ceiling of the room, caressing slightly his ring-finger. A golden wedding ring on that long, fair skinned finger, and one on his own, shorter a bit darker hand, he figured while overlapping his own fingers to Ludwig's. Nice thought, indeed.

"The ring will fit you perfectly. So elegant~" he stated, holding his lover's hand back down and kissing it.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Ludwig grinned at him and took Feliciano's left hand to his lips. "As will it on yours. But what to do with your complexion? Gold, platinum? They don't need to match, necessarily, not in color. But they can in style." He traced his index finger over Feliciano's smaller ring finger.

He smiled over at his lover, fiance, soon-to-be husband.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:28 am

"Well, I wouldn't mind two identical rings. I don't have any particular wish for their style, but I would like it to be in gold." he said. All the times he had thought about marriage, he had figured his wedding ring as plain and golden. "With our names and the date written in the inside, of course~"

Rubbing his head on Ludwig's neck, he remembered that he already had a ring of some sort. "From now on, I'll wear the tomato ring you gave me that time at the restaurant. As engagement ring, I mean."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Ludwig turned red. "That ring was embarrassing. You don't have to wear it." That whole day had been embarrassing. He'd thought Feliciano was trying to court him and decided that being with the Italian was best for his country, to join their two together. Somewhere along the line, he realized that he wanted to be with him for the sake of himself. That he cared for him and loved him.

He held him. "It was a misunderstanding that day. Valentine's Days are different in Germany, so are roses. They are only for your love."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:49 pm

"No, it wasn't! I like it! And the idea of the small tomato on the top is just cute!" Feliciano nodded and kissed his fiance's suddenly flushed cheek. "And yes, I'm going to wear it as engagement ring." he added stubbornly.

"I know. Roses are for the person you love." Feliciano held him back. He had done a lot of things he would have done only to a boyfriend before he could finally realize that he was in love with Ludwig. The roses had been part of that, he had bought them because he liked Ludwig, that was for sure, even though he had still not fully realized to what extent. But he surely couldn't imagine, at the time, that Ludwig was going to ask him out for a romantic dinner and to propose. After that, he had finally understood what was going on between the two of them.

[[I still don't get what Italy could be doing with those roses in the strip a part from declaring his feelings XD they symbolize love in Italy as well, especially on S.Valentino's day]]
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Ludwig smiled. "Back then, I began it as a political idea. I had no real reason to think it would be more, but once you rejected me, I suddenly had to deal with new feelings and the idea that I loved you. I didn't begin to try and question why I saw in my mind the vision of a child that reminded me so much of you."

He held him close. "I still think that ring I gave you was very silly. Like I was trying to propose to a woman obsessed with tomatoes. I think only shaping the ring itself like pasta would have made it worse."

((red roses are the same way in the u.s. other colors sometimes go to friends, but red is typically for loved ones.))
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:24 am

Feliciano clapped his hands at Ludwig's suggestion.
    "A pasta-shaped ring! That would have been so amazing! Can we have our wedding rings like that? Gold is the color of pasta~" he exclaimed, his eyes lost for a few moments thinking of how a such awesome jewel could appear. Something like a really short rigatone. Or a fusilli-like spiral. He had to stop his imagination before starting drooling at the only thought of it.

"The tomato on the top was such a sweet idea, and anyway, it's the first ring you've ever given me, so it can't possibly be silly." He nestled in Ludwig's embrace. "And even if it was, you know I wouldn't mind you behaving a bit silly from time to time." He drummed lightly on Ludwig's nose with his fingertips.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 pm

"I think I would prefer something more traditional than a pasta-shaped ring," he said as he nuzzled Feliciano's hair. "But gold is just fine." He let his hand rub down Feliciano's back, fingers tickling his spine. "Matching gold, one to fit my finger, one to fit yours."

He blinked when Feliciano tapped him on the nose. "Sadly, I was trying to be serious, even though I'd ordered you a tomato-shaped ring. So my serious ring was actually quite silly without me knowing it."

He moved his hand up to cup Feliciano's cheek and kiss him on the lips. "But if you want to wear it, I suppose I won't dissuade you from that." He caressed the Italian's cheek and kissed him again.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:11 pm

"Are you sure you don't want the pasta ones?" he asked again, just in case. Anyway, the only idea of marrying Ludwig made him more than happy. The pasta-shaped rings were just a whim. "They would be cute, though."

"Well, sorry, but I don't care if you think that it was silly. You gave it to me, so I'm going to wear it from now on, at least until I have another one to replace it with." he said, and then kissed him back, smiling. "I should have started wearing it a long time ago." he simply added.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Ludwig smiled and kissed him on the lips. "I think we'll go with nice gold rings. Do you want diamonds on them?" he asked as he caressed Feliciano's cheek. "Not tomato shaped diamonds, because even if you intend to wear it all the time now, that is fine, but I want something a bit more traditional." He kissed him.

"I'm glad we didn't date then," he said. "Things were so bad back then, with the war. The only good thing was you." He kissed him on the cheek. "You still are the best thing."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:04 pm

"Plain gold is enough. And anyway, no diamond can compete with having your name inside the ring." he said, smiling at his fiance's kisses. He still was a bit disappointed for the pasta-shaped rings, but oh well.

"You're right, I guess. Even though I still think I should have realized everything about us a bit earlier, we still were together at the time, so everything's fine." he replied, kissing him on the forehead. He only regretted a bit because... well, they had been parted for so much time that each and every second they had lost without being together seemed like an irreplaceable waste.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 pm

"We are together now. That is the important part. I think you are better for your time without me. Back then, though I wanted to be your husband and said that I wanted equality, I don't know if I understood completely what that meant. I feel I'd have just bossed you about, been too stern with you."

He yawned, unable to fight it as he felt sleep trying to take him over. "I appreciate now how silly you can be, how relaxed. You help me to remember to be the same. Back then, I would have tried to change you. If I'd succeeded, I'd never have forgiven myself."

His hand cupped Feliciano's cheek. "And I plan to have our names inside those rings. Yours and mine."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Feliciano caressed his fiance's forehead, combing his hair back with his fingers. There had been times when he had thought that Ludwig was too harsh on him, but he hadn't minded it too much (mostly because he had seriously listened to all his orders only half of the time).

"Ahah, I don't know if you could succeed in that, captain. You know that I can be such a lost cause!" he giggled. He knew that, back then, Ludwig would surely had been happier to see him stronger, braver, less messy and possibly less fixated on pasta. He had tried to please him, his way. It just hadn't worked. It was probably for the best, thinking about it now.

He looked at his love yawning - it was contagious, and he found himself yawning as well, curling on his lover's side. "You're working well on this, Lud." he admitted. Ludwig used to be way stricter back then. He still was very rigorous, but nothing compared to the past - towards Feliciano, at least.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 am

Ludwig caressed Feliciano's cheek. "I have had to mellow over the years, at least with you," he said with a small smile. "Especially with you. It used to be a nightmare of mine that you would stay the way you always were forever and would always be taking siestas and wandering off to look at kittens. It took some time for me to realize that my nightmare wasn't the same anymore. I began to fear if you did change and behave as seriously as I do."

He kissed him on the lips. "I am glad you never listened to me. Even if I did some of it hoping you would be able to protect yourself better."

Running a hand through Feliciano's hair, he smiled. "Now I know that's for me to take care of."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:59 am

Feliciano's smile softened, a hint of sadness appearing in his eyes as he thought of their past and of the hard times they had had to endure.

"I made you worry a lot, eh? I'm sorry for that. I really hoped I could be less of a burden and more of a worthy ally, back then. I wished I could help you more." He shrugged slightly. He hadn't been able to do any of this, he just couldn't help ending up being a disaster.

"I'll try my best to be a good husband, though, I promise you." he nodded with a serious expression. "I'll make sure you'll always have plenty of delicious food and love." he added, covering his forehead with small kisses.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 am

"You wouldn't have had to worry as much if you'd have sided with someone else. You have no idea how relieved I was when I'd heard you'd been forced into siding with the allies. Even if my boss hadn't known at the time, we were on the losing side, and I didn't want you hurt like that." To have had a wall cutting through Italy, perhaps separating the two brothers would have been a crime. And he didn't know if Feliciano could have ever forgiven him if he'd been the cause of it.

"And all I'll ever need is what you can give me," he said with a kiss to Feliciano's cheek. "I believe the saying is 'Lover not a fighter.' I think that was designed for you."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Feliciano nodded in silence. He had suffered, when he had to change side, but surely not because he wanted to win the war any longer. His very heart, as a nation, was divided and bleeding, that craziness had to be over. He had suffered because he was leaving Ludwig, even though he knew it was for the best, even though he had never been really useful to his ally. Not being at his side, when he was divided.

He gently put a finger on his lips. "I'm definitely not a good fighter indeed. If I'm a worthy lover, only you can tell~" he smiled a bit naughty.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Ludwig smiled and pressed his lips to Feliciano's finger. "The very best," he said. His hand moved to Feliciano's cheek. "Mein Liebling, no one but you could be better than you were tonight."

He let his hand move to Feliciano's neck. "Though it surprises me that someone who likes the ladies as much as you do hasn't at least had experience with them."

His fingers tickled a bare spot on his lover's neck that was aching, pleasantly, on his own neck from one of Feliciano's love bites. He was curious how many he had, as Feliciano had bit him at least the once that he was certain of. Not that he minded, though they would be much more distinct on his own pale skin than they would be on Feliciano's olive-toned complexion.

"Were you waiting all this time for Holy Roman Empire?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:04 pm

"Well, ladies are elegant and attractive, and I think it's a point of politeness to compliment a girl when she's pretty~" he nodded. It was part of his education, somehow, and sure, for a while he thought he should have find a girl for himself. It had never worked, though.

"Maybe girls like me more as a teddy bear than as a boyfriend." he commented, his hand covering his lover's fingers which were running along his neck.

"I had been waiting for a long time. After that, I don't know... maybe I was, even if I wasn't fully aware of it. I knew you couldn't come back in my head, but hoped for it in my heart." He took his lover's hand and moved it upon his own chest "Or maybe, I've always been too lazy even for courting a girl properly." He smiled, and lowered to kiss the reddish marks appeared where he had bitten him earlier.

"Anyway, I showed you already that wishing upon a star can work~" How many sleepless nights he had spent staring at the sky in search of those flashy light lines, to ask them to bring Holy Roman Empire back.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:36 pm

"I suppose it can," Ludwig said. "We're together now after all these years." He let out a quiet noise as Feliciano kissed his neck. It really was amazing what the other man could do to him, had always been able to do to him. Just a simple touch or kiss was enough to set him on fire. Those touches and kisses on skin already sensitized as it was, well, they were all the more impressive.

"Though you seem to like marking your territory. How many lovebites did you give me?" he asked with a chuckle.

His hand idly moved down the other man's side and began to cup his behind. He had to admit he liked how well it fit beneath his calloused fingers.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:15 pm

"Oh, let's see.." His fingertips caressed lightly his lover's neck, tapping every little spot he found. "There is one, there are two... well this first is quite big so it can count for two as well..." he chuckled softly, his fingers reaching the other side of the neck.

"One over there as well... ah, I can't see well." the room was in half-light, the curtains lowered, the air was warm and filled of their own scent.

"I'm not marking the territory, I'm writing 'I love you' on your skin and signing it~" he rubbed his own back on Ludwig's hand "So you don't forget it."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:51 am

Ludwig smiled. "Do you think you need to dot your Is?" he asked as his hand moved toward Feliciano's hair. He smiled as he tilted his head to give the Italian more access. "Just to be thorough, after all."

He smiled and let his fingers curl into Feliciano's hair. His fiance could make all the marks he wanted. Ludwig didn't care and he would wear them as proudly as the brunet would wear that tomato ring. He really did wish he'd thought things through back then and gotten him something a little more sensible.

Their rings would be perfect, he promised himself.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:25 am

Feliciano spent a couple of seconds thinking that there were not "i" to dot in the sentence "I love you", but then he thought that there were plenty of them in both "Ti amo" and "Ich liebe dich", so he proceeded happily to finish his work.

Taking his lover's skin between his lips, he sucked slowly, almost lazily. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the contact between them, their regular breaths, the soft and warm sheets beneath their bodies.

Feliciano sighed, happily relaxed in the arms of his fiance. He loved how that moment was feeling way better than any dream or fantasy he could have had about it before.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:11 am