Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Ludwig
    Ludwig

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 7 Empty Re: GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Ludwig let out a quiet moan at the feeling of him sucking at his neck. "You can do that as long and as much as you like," he told his fiance as he let his hand play with the auburn locks. He loved the feeling of Feliciano's smaller body atop his own, skin against skin. He closed his eyes and focused only on what Feliciano was doing to his neck. It felt fantastic.

"Is this at all like you'd expected?" He hoped it was, as he knew Feliciano had been building the whole experience up for so long. For himself, he'd never felt he could have it, not to have Feliciano warm and happy in his arms after making love. It was so much better than he thought could ever happen between them.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 7 Empty Re: GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:25 pm

"Like I'd expected?" Feliciano let his lover's neck free and looked at Ludwig in the eyes, one elbow leaning on the pillow, his chin resting on the hand.

"I don't know. I don't remember what I had expected anymore. Surely, I have dreamt about this, but since I had never done anything like this before, all my dreams were maybe... a little naive?" he smiled softly, teasing with his fingertips the wet spot on Ludwig's neck.

"Whatever my expectations were, they're not worth remembering after what we did now. Everything has been just.." he shacked his head, still smiling, and lowered to kiss Ludwig on the lips.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Ludwig idly ran his hand through Feliciano's hair. "What did you dream about before?" he asked after they finished their kiss. He was curious why Feliciano would say that his ideas had been a bit naive. Had he not realized it would hurt? Had Ludwig hurt him worse than he'd thought? Had he not realized how good it could feel?

He had a few dozen questions now running through his mind and all seemed to emphasize his own insecurities about finally being with Feliciano.

"Was there something I didn't prepare you enough for?" he asked as his hand traced down over the Italian's neck. "Are you still sore?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm

"Well, I dreamt that we cuddled, and kissed, and the we made love, but..." Again, Feliciano shrugged. "Some things cannot really be imagined fully before you make them, I think."

That was the case of making love with Ludwig. Of course he could imagine his hands caressing him, touching him, stroking and teasing every little spot of him. But feeling Ludwig's inside of him, that strong sense of completeness and unity, that warmth... these things couldn't easily be imagined, not as strong as they were, before experiencing them.

"I am fine, anyway." He looked at him, as if he was a bit shy all of a sudden. "And you?"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:17 pm

"Well, the mess and the actual feeling of sex are hard things to imagine if you've never done it," Ludwig agreed. He pushed back the man's hair from his forehead and smiled. "I knew all of that and even I couldn't have realized how amazing it would feel with you. I've had sex, but not really made love, if that makes any sense at all."

Even with Roderich, as good friends, having a bit of fun, it had been different. Better than experiences before, but nothing like with Feliciano and himself. Roderich was his best friend. Feliciano was his other half.

"But even before I remembered everything, I felt as though something very old inside of me was finally feeling complete."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:11 pm

"I know. Although I already felt like that even before." he admitted "Even though... now, it felt like we were one, I mean, physically." He run a finger through his chest. He smiled, thinking about what Ludwig had just said.
    "Eheh, why am I so lucky~" he said, staring at him. "Knowing me, if by mistake I had fallen in someone else's arms, and things hadn't worked how they worked now, now I'd probably be scared to death of making love, who knows." he shrugged. This didn't make much sense, since he wouldn't have gone with anyone else, and having had sex with a different person would probably have meant rape, but still.

"But I meant, are you feeling sore?" He still could difficulty believe that he could have hurt him, but still, he wanted to be sure.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Ludwig ran his hand over Feliciano's back. "I'm a little sore, but it isn't so bad," he said. "It was certainly wlel worth it."

He smiled at his fiance. "I felt the same way. Very complete being with you," he said as he kissed and nuzzled him. He kissed him on the cheeks and then the lips. Nothing had ever made him feel so good as being with his lover.

"I love that I will always be able to go to sleep each night and wake up each morning with you."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:49 am

"Bene~" he smiled, as he laid down again close to Ludwig, resting his head in the pillow so that his nose brushed gently against his fiance's shoulder.

He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. "Just don't wake me up too early!" he chuckled "If it's not to make love, that is." he added after a moment, letting one arm rest lazily over his lover's chest, feeling it going slightly up and down at the rhythm of his calm breath, a quiet and sweet song that was better that any lullaby.

[[I'm running out of ideas for this scene XD Should we pause it here and/or change scene/day/setting?]]
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Ludwig smiled. "I promise I won't," he said as he yawned once again, waiting only until he saw his fiance taking slow, even breaths before closing his own eyes to drift off to sleep.

He smiled as he held him close beneath the covers of their bed.

((did you want to pause or maybe try a different day?))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:27 pm