Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 2 Empty Re: GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:27 am

((what is with this extremely cute and ukeish Ludwig's avy... <3))

Feliciano squeezed the other's shoulders, gritting his teeth as he felt Ludwig penetrating him slowly. He had this sudden urge to hold him close and feel the his warmth, the sound of his heartbeat against his chest.

He sighed against his lover's lips, grateful for the caresses. He held him between his legs as they crossed over his back, rubbing gently Ludwig's hips with his knees.

Groaning softly, he took Ludwig's lower lip in his mouth and sucked it, half eagerly and half in pain.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 2 Empty Re: GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Post  Ludwig Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:20 pm

((I wanted to swap out for something different and i really like the whole glove thing))

He slowly slid inside of him, letting his one hand caress the other man's cheek. His other hand stroked Feliciano's thigh.

He winced as he felt the other biting his lip so hard. He pulled back. "Are you okay, Liebling?" He caressed his cheek again.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:02 am

Feliciano rubbed his cheek against Ludwig's hand, turning to kiss the palm softly.
    "I'm okay. Go on, please..."

He looked him in the eyes, stroking his hair and smiling at him. He knew that his face was twitching slightly, but he made his best to look at ease.

"It hurts a bit, but... I'm fine. It hurts in the sweetest way ever."
    He reached for his lips and kissed him. "Ti amo."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Ludwig nodded. "And this just means I will have to take good care of you afterward," he told his lover. "Mein Liebling." He slid slowly inside the other man until he could feel he was fully seated inside. He waited with every ounce of patience for a sign from Feliciano that it was safe to move.

"Ich Liebe Dich." He kissed him on the neck. "Ti amo."

He let his hand move between them and began gently stroking the other man's member.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:44 pm

He held his shoulders tight until he felt that Ludwig had stopped, and let out a sigh that sounded almost like relief. It wasn't relief from the pain, though - he could finally feel his beloved completely inside him, and this blew away some small fears that Feliciano hadn't even realized to have. Like Ludwig not liking him, and deciding to not make love to him. To leave him alone.
    But Ludwig was going to take care of him again, like always - he had just said it, and Feliciano believed every word.

"You have to take care of me always, amore~" he whispered, his mouth against his forehead, leaving there a small kiss.

He relaxed at his lover now familiar touch, squeezing Ludwig's waist between his legs.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm

"Gladly," he said, kissing Feliciano's cheek. "I will take care of you forever and ever if you'll let me." He kissed Feliciano's cheek and neck. He smiled down at his lover. "I've loved you for decades, mein schatz. I'm happy to do it." He pressed his lips to his lover's and gently nibbled at the lower one.

His hand began to stroke the other's sex slowly. "I want to take care of you in any way possible." He smiled and tried to pleasure him.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:19 am

Feliciano smiled, his mouth still pressed on Ludwig's, his tongue tickling his lover's upper lip.

"And I'm happy to let you do... ah... whatever you want." he groaned softly, as he felt his body being filled again by a tender and warm desire.

He had loved him for decades. For centuries, actually - but that was a thought Feliciano was still uncomfortable with, it brought too many unsolved questions and painful memories. Centuries, decades or years, he loved Ludwig and all that counted now was that they were together, making love.

He shifted his legs towards his behind, pushing him a bit as to encourage him to move and not to be worried about anything.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:56 am

He looked Feliciano in the eyes, seeing something flickering across there that troubled him, but then hips and feet moved. He would ask him later. For now, his own body wanted release and he wanted, more than anything, to be able to make love to Feliciano

He moved his hips back just slightly and moaned at the feeling of his own shaft moving inside of Feliciano's tight body. It felt amazing, but he was slow and careful so he didn't hurt him
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:12 pm

He let out another groan, as if Ludwig's careful movements, for which he had longed so far, had almost caught him by surprise. But again, it wasn't pain he was feeling.

His fingers ran eagerly through the blonde hair, and he kissed him on the neck, his tongues tickling his skin as he breathed in his lover's scent, warm, reassuring and exciting at the same time.

"Conquer me..." he sighed, his words a whisper blending with Ludwig's breath "...completely." he sealed his words with a small bite on the other's neck.

((does Ludwig use eau de Cologne?))
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Ludwig moved again slowly back in. He managed somehow to turn Feliciano's name into a low moan. "Gladly, I will gladly."

He closed his eyes and simply reveled in the feeling of finally joining with his lover. The feeling of soft lips at his neck, of being inside the warm, tight body, of finally holding him in his arms after all these years.

"Mein Schatz." He closed his eyes and half-sighed once he was fully seated again and began his withdraw.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Feliciano remained silent and still, his senses concentrated on Ludwig's movements inside himself, his eyes resting devoutly on the man holding him.

He could feel his lover's desire - it transpired from his soft and moaning voice, from his slow movements and from his embrace, soft and tight at the same time.

Feliciano had wished for that moment for a long time - it had been a while since when he had first realized that his desire to get closer to Ludwig didn't only mean that he wanted to greet him with a kiss on the cheek or with a hug, that being in the same bed to only sleep wasn't enough anymore.
    Now that the moment had come, he was struggling to feel each little bit of the sensations he was almost overwhelmed with; each light caress of Ludwig's breath on his skin, each stroke on his body.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:20 am

Ludwig's own realization had come some years ago on a Valentine's Day. Ever since, he thought it would be unrequited, what he felt for his young lover. Now, he was making love to him and not entirely sure how long it would last. Each movement taunted him with just a bit closer, nearer to the final point.

"I love you, Feli," he said, honestly. "Ich liebe Dich." His hips began moving a bit faster, in and out, as he let his eyes focus on those of his lover. He noted the faith flecks of honey, the changes in the warm hue he knew so well by now. "I don't think I can conquer you, really. I think you've already done it to me."

He pressed his lips to Feliciano's again, muffling his own moans of joy as he continued his assault of the other's body. He stroked the other between them, wanting only to increase the pleasure.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 am

Feliciano groaned softly, tempted to let himself go, overwhelmed by the pleasure and the heat of that embrace. But he kept his eyes open to watch his lover.
    He was so beautiful, the pale skin his cheeks all flushed and his soft blonde hair ruffled on his forehead. Feliciano held his shoulder tight again, shaken by his movements, and he felt proud of that strength.

At his words, he felt a strange, warm vibe in his chest. Feliciano, conquering Ludwig? Then, maybe he had a reason to be proud of himself for once.

"Ludwig... I love you too." he moaned. He would have kept saying that forever, those words felt truer each time he pronounced them.
    "I love you!" this time, they came out louder than what he meant, but he couldn't help it, his body almost saturated with pleasure again.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:01 pm

Ludwig could feel himself getting closer as he thrust into the other man, his speed increased, his thrusts deepened. He smiled as he saw this beautiful creature beneath him, smiling at him. He kissed him deeply. He didn't know how he'd managed to get himself someone so sweet and kind, someone capable of slipping past his barriers. So many people were intimidated by him, afraid of him. But Feliciano had befriended him and loved him.

He broke the kiss to look at the pleasure-filled face of his lover. The flushed cheeks, the hair, absurd as it seemed, standing on end and looking so enticing to play with. His auburn hair matted to cheeks and forehead.

He let out another moan, another cry of Feliciano's name.

His hands moved over the young man's body. sliding back to his thighs to old his hips at his own hips.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:03 pm

In response to Ludwig's moans, he cried the other's name as well, gasping on his lover's lips.
    The hands that held his hips were boiling and wet - everything felt boiling and wet, the sheets under him, the body over and inside him, the air itself was burning.

Feliciano cried Ludwig's name again and again, almost like a request of help - but Ludwig was already there, they were closer than how they had ever been. Still, he was holding him like he wanted to merge their bodies together, almost as if it was a matter of life or death.

His sex was rubbing against Ludwig's stomach, at the same fast rhythm of his thrusts. The heat - outside and inside his body and lungs - was cruelly sweet, so unbearable that he wanted to scream. He took his lover's face in his hands and kissed him deeply, instead; the kiss ceasing as soon as the first waves of the orgasm began shaking him, even stronger than Ludwig's movements.

Feliciano let out a last, exhausted groan and his head fell back on the pillow.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Ludwig held onto the other like a lifeline. He kissed and stroked and thrust in steady rhythm, only to find his own attention taken by the sudden wave of pleasure that rocked through Feliciano and carried through to Ludwig. He found the feeling driving him over the edge completely, bringing him to completion, where he cried out loudly and thrust inside him one last time at his full pace, spilling inside of his love.

He rode out the second, third and even fourth waves of orgasm as he cried out the Italian's name. He felt as though his entire body were on fire. It also felt as though something very old, a feeling almost as much a part of him as his German heritage, was finally fulfilled.

He also knew that he no longer could care about the consequences when it came to the two of them. He didn't want to be apart from the brunet ever again. He would find a way to make things official, regardless of their countries' affiliations. They might be countries, but weren't they also humans?
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Still gasping, Feliciano looked up at Ludwig in amazement.

At the top of the pleasure, the blonde looked strong and vulnerable at the same time. He had never seen him like that, never heard his voice calling his own name in that pleading tone, never seen such an intense expression on his face.
    The awareness that it was him, the poor little useless Feliciano, to make him be like that... He felt his eyes prickling and burning, and a tear run slowly down his cheek.

He wanted Ludwig, he wanted him so much - oh, he already "had" him, in a way, and his body was now satisfied and full. But his eyes were still drinking every small movement and change of expression in his lover's face, his hands and skin feeling avidly the shivers of the other's body. Feliciano wanted to remember all those details forever, from his scent to the pressure of his weight on the hips.

Deep inside, he was worried that, even if their feelings were reciprocal, they could still end up separated again. But he had never cared too much about what the others thought or told him about his relationship with Ludwig. He wasn't the one to care about what the others had to say about the things he loved, anyway. And he loved Ludwig the most.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:29 pm

Ludwig looked down at Feliciano, his face open and easily readable. He wasn't used to feeling this way and promptly buried his face in Feliciano's neck.

"I love you, Feliciano," he said softly. "I don't want to be away from you ever again." He kissed his neck. "Feliciano, why do I feel like I've wanted that longer than I remember?"

He pulled back and really took in the mussed-up appearance of his lover, the searching expression on his face. "There are times when... I don't know, I suppose that I feel like I'm more than I thought I was, especially when it comes to you. That seems silly, doesn't it?"

He looked down, not wanting to talk gibberish to the Italian. He knew that Feliciano expected him to be strong, but when it came to things of the heart, he felt sometimes that his lover was the one with all the knowledge.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 am

Feliciano looked up to his lover's face.

"It doesn't. No, it is not silly at all." he hurried up reassuring him. He caressed his cheek, his forehead and then smoothed his blond hair back tenderly.
    "I always feel like I'm more than what I am, when I'm with you~ it's because we are together."

Feliciano knew that it wasn't this what Ludwig meant, and Feliciano himself didn't only mean what he answered. But what he really meant... wasn't it a bit complicated for him to explain? Wasn't it maybe only a whimsical -maybe a bit egoistic- idea of his?

He stared in those blue eyes, searching there the answer, but for once, it looked like he would have to rely on himself for that.
    "It also feels like I've known you for longer, Ludwig. I don't know if this makes sense, but this is what I feel, sometimes. But I don't know if... if this is possible."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Ludwig looked into his lover's warm brown eyes. "I get that feeling to," he said as he shifted to lie beside the other man. "Once on Valentines Day, I thought I had a memory of you as a child. It looked like a little girl, but I was almost certain that it was you."

He caressed Feliciano's arm. "I don't remember my childhood well enough to know if I was one of those who roamed like Matthew and Alfred or one who began fighting at such a young age like my brother or Francis. Sometimes, when I think my imagination is getting away from me, I picture us doing things together and having a huge crush on the childlike you."

He shrugged his shoulders and ran his fingers over Feliciano's cheek. "Is that what you mean when you say that you don't think that can be possible? Because it seems like a stretch to me, too. Or do you mean something else?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Feliciano closed his eyes at the touch of Ludwig's hand. He could remember his childhood days really well - too painfully well, maybe.
    He shifted closer to him, his fingers playing lightly on his lover's chest. He waited some moments before speaking, as if he needed to gather his ideas together.

"What I mean is that this is something I feel, that I know with my heart, although I know I don't really have the proofs to show that it is true." he sighed.
    His main worry wasn't checking Ludwig's identity - he loved him, whoever he was. The point was different: did he love Ludwig because he was himself, or because had he fallen in love with him because the blonde reminded him of someone else? Or was it always the same person Feliciano had loved all through the centuries?

Feliciano loved Ludwig no matter what, he couldn't have been more sure of that; but he still felt like he needed an answer.

"Do you remember I mentioned that my first love was another boy?" he asked softly, opening his eyes and looking up at Ludwig.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Ludwig nodded. "I will be honest that I was a little jealous of that boy," Ludwig said as he pushed Feliciano's hair out of his eyes. "What was he like, your first love?"

He slipped his hand down to hold the other's. "I promise I'm not still jealous of him, though I wish that the little imaginings I have of you and myself as children were true." He smiled and held him close. "I've loved you too long to worry about a boy."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:39 am

Feliciano smiled, his lips leaving a small kiss on Ludwig's chest.

"You don't have to be jealous of that boy." he simply stated. Either way, Ludwig really had no reason for being jealous.
    "He was..." Feliciano closed his eyes again, breathing in his lover's scent, while his mind went back to the memories he had already watched again and again like an old movie.

"He was blond, and his eyes were of a deep azure. He used to wear a long, dark mantel... you know, I thought he was a bit scary and kind of a bully, in the beginning. But he was happy to have me around, and he tried to be kind with me, even though he was... kind of awkward, sometimes." He paused to laugh at some of the memories.

"We used to spend a lot of time walking in the fields surrounding the house... I taught him how to paint, and we made a lot of cute flowers chains, together. Sometimes, we would sit under one of the ancient beech trees and read a book together, and I would fall asleep, and he would put his mantel over my shoulder..." he sighed. Some of the memories were blurred, confused. He didn't even remember the sound of the boy's voice anymore.

His fingers shifted slowly to Ludwig's face, tracing his chin and lips.
    "What are we doing in your memories?"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Ludwig paused a moment at that description, as he knew he could easily have been described the same. A small part of himself worried that Feliciano had fallen for him because of the resemblance, but he knew that Feliciano loved him, regardless of how it started, and that helped. Mostly.

He could almost picture the little boy and Feliciano, a smile spreading across his face. "He sounds very kind."

He wondered what the boy's name must have been, but for now, he'd answer what Feliciano asked before asking his own question.

"In one of the dreams, we're painting, though I wasn't very good at it. I made a very bad rabbit, though yours was exactly like the real thing. But you were encouraging that it was just the leg that was bad, and I believed you in the dream. Now I know it wasn't very good. You were just kind."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Feliciano listened quietly. He remembered the rabbit as well, and the wrong leg. He shacked his head slowly with a smile.
    "I bet you were better than what you dreamt. And besides, I would have loved every drawing made by you~" he smiled and kissed him cheerfully on the mouth. "We should paint together sometimes, eh?"

Some of the memories were blurred, and Feliciano couldn't even remember the boy's voice anymore. But some of them - like the painting with the rabbit - were clear. He could still remember how the other hand's soft skin felt like, as he had held it to show the boy how to paint the leg properly.

There was one last memory, and it was the clearest of them all; it was also the saddest one, though.

"Yes, he was really kind with me. But one day, he had to leave for war. He promised me that he would come back, eventually, but he never did." the smile didn't leave Feliciano's face, it only became sad.
    "I kept thinking about him, because he had promised me to come back, until one day Francis told me to stop thinking about him, because..." his smile trembled a bit, then disappeared "...because he was dead."

He looked into Ludwig's eyes - the same blue of the eyes of the boy he had said goodbye to, so many centuries ago. There was no mistake in this, he couldn't be more certain of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:38 am