Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 4 Empty Re: GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:16 pm

"I'm worried because I fear you were hurt badly, and maybe you were left all alone bleeding somewhere..." he hugged him.
    "I know I'm a bad ally, and that I can't do much for you. But the thought that I wasn't able to help you, there, that I couldn't heal your wounds nor help you... this hurts, as well."
    He kissed him on the neck, focusing on him, thinking that he was alive and safe, now, and the past was past, somehow - with all the scars that it brought, they had nonetheless survived through it.

Anyway, the thought of the wedding was ore than enough to distract him from those thoughts.
    "Ve, I don't know~ What would you like? I personally wouldn't mind a cozy ceremony, the important part is the lunch, that ought to be majestic!" he said "And we can have a lot of different food, so that everyone would be alright with it~"
    He could already imagine all the dishes and the big tables and the flowers and everyone being so elegant and...
    "And music, there should be music~"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness - Page 4 Empty Re: GerIta room... for fluffy/smutty goodness

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:25 pm

"You are a great ally because you make me smile and remind me war isn't everything." If only he'd remembered that the first time around. He should have realized it then. He loved the boy back then, and he only realized now just how important the warnings of war had been back then. Instead, he had scars he now knew came from those battles.

He ran his hand through the brunet's hair. "I think that a small ceremony is best. I will have to find a nice tux, though. I want to look good for you."

He lightly nibbled at his neck and his jaw.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:40 pm

"You'll always look good for me. But we can go together to choose one, if you want~"
    Well, shopping together would be definitely something funny. He looked down at Ludwig: with his height and broad shoulders, suits suited him perfectly. "Ludwig's going to be the most beautiful groom ever~"

He caressed the back of his head, giggling at the nibbles, feeling the dark atmosphere that had filled the room fading away with each kiss.

"And what do you think about me? Should I wear a tux as well? Or would a white dress suit me best?" he asked, kidding "I could have a long, white veil, and a flower chain, and... oh, I should ask Feliks to help me choosing the accessories~"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Ludwig laughed heartily at the idea of Feliciano in a dress, with Feliks helping him to pick it out. "I think you'd look nice. Maybe we could modify something to look like your maid's outfit." He smiled and pinched Feliciano's cheeks."Maybe a little makeup, too. Some nice bright red lipstick?"

He kissed him on the lips. "But seriously, I'd like to see you in a tailored suit." He kissed him again. "Looking handsome like I know you can."

He smiled. "We could match if you wanted or look different."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:58 am

"Nah, the makeup would be too much~" he answered, shrugging "But I can wear that maid outfit for you anytime, love ♥ "
    Feliciano giggled and smiled when his cheeks were pinched, and he pinched Ludwig's as well. Although Ludwig was so often serious-looking, Feliciano was rather attached to his teddy bear side. He pulled the cheeks a bit more (very lightly, though, without hurting) and let out a small cry of appreciation: it was undeniably cute. He kissed hi on the nose and then let him go.

"The matching suits will be lovely. We could choose two different colors, though. But don't worry, I'll look wonderful for you~"

With his fingers, he combed Ludwig's hair back, then he traced his collarbones slowly, picturing him in his wedding suit. "But you will still be the the most beautiful groom ever, no doubt." he kissed his shoulder softly "Bellissimo~" he whispered on his skin.

"Then, we'll go in honeymoon..." he bit his neck gently "...and spend the days making love." he looked up at his face again, smiling.

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:27 am

Ludwig smiled. "I think deciding the most handsome groom will be in the eye of the beholder," he said, allowing his fingers to trace Felciiano's jaw and tease down the side of his neck. "Because I cannot imagine someone I would rather see at the end of a wedding aisle than you. I think you'll look quite nice in a tuxedo. mein schöner Bräutigam."

He allowed his hands to roam over Feliciano's back at talk of their honeymoon. "Mein Liebling, I can't think of a better way to spend our time than to stay in that bed and never leave." He smiled. "Not to mention that at some point, we will need to switch things around." He moved his hands down to Feliciano's backside and cupped gently. "You shouldn't be the only one with a sore bottom."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:30 pm

"Of course I'll look nice~ I'm still an elegant Italian, all the girls at the ceremony will fall for me~" he answered, half laughing "I promise I won't flirt, though!" he assured, putting one hand on his chest as if he was swearing an oath.

He arched his back following Ludwig's caresses, closing his eyes with a satisfied, cat-like smile. At Ludwig's suggestion, he felt a bit thrilled, he opened his eyes and laid them on his man. The thought of possessing that strong body almost made him hard again - most of the times he had imagined him and Ludwig making love, Ludwig would top.
    Although he had also dreamt of switching the roles, the blonde's statuesque body had always seemed somehow out of reach for him. But, oh, he surely was ready to accomplish his lover's demands, and with pleasure.

"I'll do my best, captain~" he blushed slightly, leaning towards him to kiss his lips, sucking them slightly.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Ludwig chuckled. "You had better not flirt," he told the other man. He knew that he would be faithful and he trusted Feliciano to be as well. "I will be counting on it."

He smiled and moved his hands beneath the oversized (for Feliciano at least) shirt and gently cupped his bare behind. He didn't quite know where the comments of calling him captain came from, but he had to admit they amused him. Despite the fact that he'd just suggested that the other man take a slightly more dominate position, Feliciano was accepting orders like a soldier.

He couldn't deny he was amused by the situation, but at the same time, he still liked the idea of feeling Feliciano inside of him, letting his lover, his fiance, take over for a night, maybe more.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 am

Feliciano faked an offended expression. "I thought I just said we've always loved each others since we were children. I won't start being unfaithful with the engagement, will I?"
    He had flirted with some girls, a bit. Nothing had gone further than some smiles and maybe a bouquet of flowers in rare occasions, though, maybe also because he had never meant it to be more than chivalry.

His expression softened in a sweet smile. "Being with someone else other than you is something that I don't even want to imagine."

His hands shifted down from Ludwig's shoulders and caressed his chest, tracing his muscles slowly, as if Feliciano was considering Ludwig's suggestion. Still blushing slightly at the thought - he had never made...well, he had never had any experience, before, so there was probably no need to blush more for this idea than for all his other fantasies.
    Although, with Ludwig cuddling his behind like that, it was difficult for him to feel dominant over anybody.

"I'll be captain one of next times, then~" he said after a while, and even though his tone was almost shy, he had a naughty smile on his face.

Feliciano knew there was no need to call Ludwig "captain" anymore; the war was over and they weren't on a battlefield anymore. Still, he liked calling him like that: It was a playful way for him to express his respect and consideration to his beloved, even though, considering how Feliciano behaved sometimes, his way to express respect could be questionable, to say the least.

(I'm pretty sure there is an old strip where Germany tells Italy that he has to call him captain since Germany's going to train him - or something like that, but of course I can't seem to find it anymore...)
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Ludwig smiled and kissed him. "I look forward to it," he said. He glanced back at the box behind them. "I don't suppose I have anything to fear in this attic anymore."

He smiled back at Feliciano. "I still have you here with me," he said. "And we're going to be married. There's nothing about my past that I need to fear any longer." He took the small picture of the childlike Feliciano and handed it to his fiance. They'd both changed over the years, and he couldn't help that it had happened, but sometimes, Ludwig felt he was the better for it.

He stood, picking Feliciano up with him. "Should we retire back to our bedroom?" Whether they decided to go to sleep or make love, the dusty attic was not the place. He looked back at the box, at things past and then back at Feliciano, his future. He smiled.

"I've loved you since the 900s, and I don't plan to stop, mein Schatz."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:10 pm

He took the picture and looked at it again.
    "You know, you had become a good painter. We should start painting together again... I also haven't painted in a long time." he sighed. There hadn't been much time for painting, lately. He wondered if his artistic vein was slowly exhausting.

Feliciano held the picture to his chest as he was lifted by Ludwig. He could stand, but he still preferred his lover to hold him.
    "I'm sure there isn't. And things... things can only go better from now on!" he smiled.

"The bedroom sounds good~ and I want more cuddling, Lud!" he hugged him tight, struggling a bit to emphasize his words. Then, he replied to his love's last sentence. "Then don't stop! I won't as well - it's going to be a tough love-battle, this one." he said, grinning and biting jokingly his neck.

((and sorry for the randomness again, but I think this song is deliciously fitting~))
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Ludwig grinned and carried Feliciano down the stairs. "We'll make it, and if our governments don't like it, we'll tell them to go screw themselves." He smiled at his lover's faint bite at his neck and chuckle as he walked into the bedroom.

"And I think tomorrow we can go and buy paints and other art supplies. You were always the better artist, and it's been quite some time since I did, but I think we'll be fine."

He headed toward the bed and gently set Feliciano on it. He took the painting from him, removing some generic piece of art (probably an expensive one, now that he thought of it, but it didn't matter) and placed the old painting on the wall in its place. It was probably worth nothing to the people who would have valued the one that came down, but to Ludwig, it meant everything.

He turned back to Feliciano in his bed and climbed in to join him. "How are you feeling after everything?" he asked, as his hand took the man's smaller one.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 pm

"Aaah, have you any idea of how long I'm trying to tell that to my government?!" he replied as Ludwig sat him on the bed. But it surely wasn't the moment of talking about politics, so he remained still and watched at the portrait now hanging in the place of another one.

The new picture was smaller than the previous one that had been hanging there before, and so the overall look of the wall turned out a bit messed out - at least compared to how all the paintings were disposed before.
    But Feliciano loved that touch of asymmetry - the portrait stood up from the rest, now.

"I'm feeling happy~" he answered, holding his hand back "Because I've been so close to you, and now we're only going to be closer and closer everyday. Although it hurt a bit, but only a bit, I'm really really happy ♥"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Ludwig wrapped his arm around him. "We will make them listen." He kissed him on the lips and smiled. "I dare them not to."

He caressed his cheeks. "I am sorry that it hurt at all, but I'm glad we did it," he said. He slide his hand down the man's back and snuggled close. He kissed the other man on the lips, nibbling at his bottom lip. His hand slipped to the other man's behind, cupping it and squeezing. He let his hand slid beneath the shirt and move over Feliciano's smooth, warm skin.

He loved touching him, loved the way Feliciano felt beneath his fingertips. He was so lucky to have such a gorgeous fiance.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 pm

"Ve, you'd scare my people to death~" he answered, giggling slightly.

He shacked his head, as to tell Ludwig not to think about it anymore.
    "It's alright." he whispered on his lover's lips. "Everything that happened today... I've wished for it to happen from a long, long time."

His fingers teased the hems of Ludwig's top, tickling the skin underneath, tracing the edges of his shoulders, roaming over his chest and hips, hands sneaking underneath his shirt, squeezing him jokingly. Feliciano loved how his strong body felt so smooth and soft under his touch, filling up his palms with its warmth. He freed his lips from his lover teeth's grasp, kissing him and sucking his tongue slowly.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Ludwig smiled. "I have, too," he said. "Longer than I realized." He felt the other man's lips on his, his tongue moving against Feliciano's. He allowed his own tongue to move against Feliciano's while his hands moved beneath the oversized shirt the man wore. They teased his behind, squeezing and cupping, then moving down to stroke his thigh.

He couldn't believe that he finally had him, that the man was going to marry him, and they would join together to tell their governments so stay the hell out of their personal lives.

He dared to let one hand move up to his lover's hair and gently toy with the curl. He knew they'd talked about just cuddling, but he loved touching him and he loved what that curl did to Feliciano, Of course, he was more or less head over heels, so he loved just about everything about the warm little body next to him and its sweet-tempered owner.

He broke the kiss only long enough to pull his own shirt off, rather than make his fiance reach beneath the shirt to touch him. The shirt gone and actually tossing it on the floor--despite his usual need to neatly fold and organize everything--he began kissing him again.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Feliciano groaned softly as Ludwig's fingers began touching his curl - his hands were big and strong, his touch gentle. As he began teasing his hair, Feliciano wished he never stopped, but he had to wait for him to take off his shirt before claiming his lips and his hands back for him.

Still kissing him, he climbed again on his lap, his own fingers again playing on his lover's chest, and he started pushing him slowly to lay down on the bed underneath him. His lips left Ludwig's mouth and wandered down along his neck, traced his collarbones with small kisses and then his breastbone, lifting his head to smile at him.

"You're just too delicious, Ludwig~" he said, licking his lips with a playful but also eager smile.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:01 am

Ludwig loved the way that soft curl felt between his fingertips. It was also just a bit handy that his lover had such an easily accessible erogenous zone. He let his other broad hand roam beneath the shirt over his back and behind.

Once his own shirt was gone, he felt the smaller hands and palms roaming over his chest and collarbone. Feliciano's hands were smoother than Ludwig's own, but not feminine in any way. He savored that feeling. He happily rested on the bed beneath his fiance.

"Too delicious? That sounds like a terrible offense on my part." He grinned up at the Italian, taking a bit of control, and quite honestly, turning Ludwig on. "What will you do about it... Captain?"

He smiled at his own use of the man's word for him.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:21 am

"Mmh, I will keep tasting~" he answered, lowering his head and tracing light paths of kisses all around his chest and stomach, letting his fingers circle around and over the other's nipples, teasing them playfully. His concentration was contended between the gentle strokes on his hair, which tempted him to just give in at the pleasure and abandon himself in those big hands, and the sudden hunger he felt for his lover's body.

His flavor was slightly salty, his scent still bore traces of their previous embraces and struggles. The more his mouth dared to reach, the softest his skin felt under his lips.

He nibbled Ludwig's pants hem, his tongue sneaking underneath, and he lifted his head to glance at his lover's face. "You know how greedy I get about thinks I like." he grinned.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Ludwig let out a moan as Feliciano began playing with his nipples and kissing over his skin. He took the stray curl and wrapped it around his finger slowly as he watched the other man taste and play with his skin. He loved his little Italian, particularly this playful side that came out, mostly since he stopped fearing Ludwig's anger.

As he felt Feliciano moving lower, he released the curl and let his lover take the lead. "Well, if you wish to be greedy. By all means, don't let me stop you."

He smiled at him. The young boy who'd once fell in love with Feliciano would have been shocked at the mischievous glint in his lover's eyes. Even as he'd gotten older, Ludwig knew he'd never pictured his partner as anything but pure and virginal--and female. While Feliciano had been virginal, up until that night, he rather enjoyed the other wasn't so naive about the act of making love or of pleasure.

"Do you need my help, or should I let the greedy one handle it all on his own?" he asked, but lifted his hips anyway.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:36 pm

"I can handle it~" he answered all cheerful. Well, it wasn't like he knew really exactly what to do, but he was eager to try anyway, he thought as his fingers took off Ludwig boxers slowly. They went to lay on the floor somewhere beside the bed, probably next to Ludwig's shirt.

He then went on taking off gradually his own shirt, then glancing at Ludwig through his messed-up hair, while is fingers traced the path from Ludwig's belly button to the top of his member. He lowered his head and his lips and tongue followed the same path, almost cautious, tasting his lover's sex for the first time, savoring every bit of that new sensation.

As he felt more comfortable with it, he started licking his member from the base to the top, wrapping his tongue and lips around it, squeezing it a bit among his fingers.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:57 am

Ludwig let out a gasp as his member was exposed to the air, then an appreciative hum as he watched inch by inch, Feliciano's olive-hued skin was revealed to him. He rather liked getting his own strip tease from the one person he truly wanted to see this way. He tentatively licked his lips, wanting to taste him again, wanting to feel him again.

The feeling of Feliciano kissing down his stomach made it ripple a bit--he couldn't help if he was ticklish--but the feeling of him actually kissing his sex, it made him moan, rather loudly when lips became a tongue.

"You don't have to," he told the other man, not that he wanted him to stop, but because he didn't want him to feel obligated.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:36 am

At his words, Feliciano raised his head to look at his beloved. Slowly, he leant over him, rubbing his own chest and belly on Ludwig's body, kissing his chin and lips again, sweetly, and then parting them to kiss his lover deeply, one hand lost in his blonde hair, the other still wrapped around Ludwig's sex.

He stroke and squeezed lightly, his tongue still busy teasing Ludwig's. He let him go after some moments, and he looked in his blue eyes, panting a bit.

"I know I won't probably be as good as you, but I love you." he admitted sincerely "And I want to make love with you again and again." he rested his cheek on Ludwig's, always stroking his sex, slowly but rhythmically. "Tell me if you don't like, though." he kissed his lips again almost shyly.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Ludwig wondered as the other slowly climbed up his body if he wasn't part cat. He let out a small appreciative noise as their chests and stomachs rubbed together, then lips met in a kiss.

He could taste a bit of what Feliciano had been doing, but it didn't deter him in the least. He happily returned the kiss and let his tongue play with the Italian's. He moaned as he felt him stroking his sex and let his own hands move to hold Feliciano close.

When the kiss broke, he smiled up at Feliciano and his vow to make love to him as much as he could. "I promise to tell you, but so far, you haven't done anything that I haven't liked. So are you planning on taking me up on my earlier offer?" Ludwig asked. His hand searched for the lube from earlier. Upon finding it, he handed it to his lover.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:02 pm

"Yes, I am." he answered simply, laying another kiss on his lover's lips and getting back to where he was kissing and licking previously.

He paused for a while to open the lube's container and dip his fingers in it, playing in it with his fingertips for a while. He lowered his head to lick Ludwig's member again, his tongue exploring its shape and treasuring that contact. In the meanwhile, he started circling Ludwig's inner thighs, his finger getting closer and closer to his entrance, until he finally touched it lightly, almost shyly.

Feliciano looked up at his lover's face to check if everything was alright, as he put slowly the top of one finger inside. He caressed Ludwig's leg and then let his hand shift on his member again, stroking it gently. His finger ventured a bit further, and he wrapped his lips around Ludwig again, sucking and teasing with his tongue.

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:39 am