Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) Empty Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Roderich made his way cautiously through Vash's capital; he knew it well enough, but he still paid careful attention to the signs. Reaching Vash's workplace- some bank or other, bustling but quietly efficient- he slipped inside, nodding to the staff and heading towards the office Vash had said he'd be in. He rifled through his pockets- plane tickets? Check- before knocking gently on the door, and waiting for an answer.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Vash Zwingli Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Vash was working on paper work, mounds of it. He knew he'd have to work on it over the night to finish it in time, but he wasn't sure if he could stay awake long enough. He would have to make sure to find himself some coffee when he returned to the house. He heard a knock on the door to his office. "Come in." He called, not looking away from what he was working on in front of him.

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Smiling faintly, Roderich opened the door, stepping inside to find Vash poring over paperwork, as usual. He didn't even look up; Roderich took the opportunity to dust off his coat and gently close the door. He stood in front of it, and cleared his throat softly. The plan was to simply whisk Vash away and not take no for an answer; he wondered how Vash would react.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Noticing that there wasn't any papers being thrown on the desk as usual, Vash looked up. He found someone that he particularly liked, Roderich. He was not exactly expecting this, but he wasn't going to complain. He wondered though why he was here and how he got here without calling him; Vash vaguely remembered him getting lost the last time he popped in for a visit. "Roderich, hello." He added, standing for his unexpected guest. Why was he here?

Post  Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 pm

'Hello, Vash,' Roderich said quietly, with a small smile. He glanced at the piles of paperwork before focusing on Vash again. 'You're very busy today, I see. I'm sorry to just turn up like this, without calling ahead.'

He adjusted the collar of his coat slightly, thinking back to his well-rehearsed speech. He thought he'd better get straight to the point. 'What are your plans for the weekend?'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Vash was skeptical of the Austrian's tone. He had to be up to something. He edged around the paper filled desk, gestured to a chair nearby, and thought for a moment. Was he doing anything this weekend? Well there was the paperwork tonight, then the grocery shopping tomorrow, oh and not to forget the repossession letter he had to write and send. "Sit down, I would rather we speak without the distraction of the noise out in the lobby." He shut the door.

Turning around, "Many things, paperwork as you can see..." he answered.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Roderich inclined his head slightly, accepting the chair. He crossed his legs, folding gloved hands in his lap. 'So work, nothing else. You're not planning on going out, you don't have any major appointments...?' He slipped a hand into his coat pocket, fingers brushing the tickets. Well, he had to ask him somehow- better to get it over with. He looked at Vash over the rim of his glasses.

'It's just that I have a couple of tickets for a weekend in Sweden- Berwald gave them to me a while ago- and I thought you might like to go. To relax a little.' He made a pretense of adjusting his cuffs to avoid Vash's eye; he had a feeling the other man would be giving him an incredulous look about now.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Vash thought for a second. He didn't have any appointments, he knew that, he was planning on staying in with Lilli so he defiantly didn't have plans. Not any at all. "That was nice of him, but as you see, I have this to do." He tried, unsuccessfully, to suppress a yawn. He sat in the chair placed next to Roderich's. "I have work." He repeated, hoping to get his point across.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 am

Roderich studied Vash carefully as he sat down, noting the yawn. He looked tired and overworked; in fact he looked as though he needed a break very much indeed. Roderich had never been much good at arguing with Vash, but he intended to make him come on this trip one way or another. He clearly needed it, he told himself; it had nothing to do with any ulterior motives he might have had.

'You're far too tired to get through all this by yourself. I'm sure you have people who can do it for you, at least for a weekend. You can't tell me you actually want to be here slaving away at all this...' Roderich eyed the paperwork with distaste; he did as little of it as possible, preferring to delegate. 'What can it hurt to let me take you away for a little while?'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:26 am

Vash wasn't getting enough sleep. In fact he had promised Lilli to make an effort to try to get some more. Roderich had a convincing argument. He studded the tops of his shoes. Maybe he could go. It all depended on him leaving a note to his co-workers for someone to cover his work. "I could, yes. I do want to go. And you would be lovely to wake up to in the morning. I'll go as long as I don't have to bring my work. When do we leave?" He had no choice but to give in.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:38 pm

'You'll come?' Roderich blinked in surprise- he'd expected he'd have to argue his case some more- but he wasn't about to complain. He smiled warmly. 'That's wonderful. We'll leave tomorrow morning, from Bern, is that alright? Make sure you pack tonight. And I hope you don't bring any work, we'll have plenty of other things to be occupying ourselves with.'

His tone was as light as ever, betraying nothing, but his mind was firmly on what they might get up to. And not just the obvious, either; he was looking forward to simply spending time with Vash. 'Oh, by the way, remember to bring warm clothes, won't you,' he added with a smile.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Vash needed to go see if someone could take over for a bit, then a thought crossed his mind. "Bern? Where are you saying? You can't be going all the way back to Vienna." He stood up and walked around his desk to find a clean sheet of paper and a his pen. "And why would I forget something? You're the forgetful one remember?"

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:47 pm

'I thought I'd just get a hotel room for the night, I'm having my luggage sent over.' Roderich leaned back in his seat, watching Vash. He had already packed, without considering that Vash might decline. 'And yes, I know you're not forgetful, but I'm just making sure.' Despite the fact that Vash could quite emphatically look after himself, Roderich found it hard to resist fussing over him just a bit. It must have been something about his looks.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Vash ran his hand through his hair before scribbling a note for his co-workers. He hoped that he wouldn't regret this later. Taking a deep breath, "Don't waste your money on a hotel. Stay at my house. Lilli and I will be overjoyed to have you." Vash said, letting it all out. He was feeling better than he had in weeks now. He had something other than work to look forward to in the morning. He looked up at Roderich, edged around the desk and added, "Think that over, I have to go give this to someone."

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Roderich raised an eyebrow, and smiled. 'Well, that would be lovely, thank you. I'll make a call and have my cases sent there then.' He tried not to let his amusement show on his face; he knew it must have taken quite a bit of effort for Vash to ask him. He nodded.

'Yes, take your time,' he said, with a wave of his hand. He took off his glasses to polish them, keeping a calm appearance while secretly rather excited. He was passing it off as something quite ordinary, but truthfully this trip meant a lot; he couldn't help feeling it was something of a milestone that they'd reached.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Vash closed the door behind him and rushed off to drop this paper on the co-manager's desk. He did so, and returned to his own office quickly. Not even bothing to shut the office door behind him when he returned, he wanted to leave immediately. "Lets go." He commanded, grabbing his coat and barrette for the long walk home. "Ready?"

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Roderich watched Vash leave, and return just as quickly; he looked at him for a second, surprised by the sudden command, but got to his feet. He checked himself over, brushing off non-existant dust, and nodded.

'Yes, I'm ready. Are you sure it's alright for you to leave now?' He stepped over to the door to join Vash.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Vash pulled his coat on in one swift motion, then fixed his hat, military style of course. He was some what nervous about what was to come, but he wasn't about to make it known. He was known for his confidence and he wasn't about to let that change. He turned to Roderich and made eye contact. "I'm sure. I was going to leave soon anyways. It's a long walk home, you'll have to keep up." He gestured out the door so he could lock his office. He didn't trust anyone but him or Roderich inside of it.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:40 pm

'I'll try, then,' Roderich replied, with a slight chuckle, before stepping out into the corridor. Vash seemed as brisk and unfazed as ever, which was comforting. If he'd acted nervous, Roderich probably would've followed suit. As it was, he kept the same calm expression as always as he waited for Vash. He briefly entertained the idea of offering him an arm, before deciding it wouldn't go over well.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Vash locked the door behind them. Be was moving at an oddly brisk pace today. It might have just been his way of showing excitement. He didn't want to know, so instead he focused on bringing Roderich home with him. He walked through the bank at a moderate pace hoping that Roderich wouldn't get lost behind him. He was planning on a night alone tonight, since Lilli was off at her own home for the next day or so. But it seems that he would have Roderich with him tonight. When Vash exited the front of the building he came to a halt, "You still with me? Oh and I forgot to say that Lilli is off at her own house having some sort of girl party thing, so if I am not mistake. It is only you and I tonight." He stated as briefly as possible.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Roderich followed as closely as he could, having to work quite hard to keep up; Vash always walked fast, but today he seemed slightly on edge. Perhaps he wasn't as calm as Roderich had thought; it was understandable, though. He paused when Vash did, surprised by the fact that Lilli was out. He hadn't been expecting that.

'I see. Well, that's a shame, I would have liked to see her...but it can't be helped.' He would have liked to see her, but he still wasn't particularly going to complain about being alone with Vash.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Vash considered hurrying down the streets of Bern to reach his home outside of the city it self, but then put Roderich into the equation. He didn't want to rush the man, that wouldn't be very considerate at all. "It's a long walk." He repeated, holding out a hand for his Austrian.

Vash was terrible with being romantic, he just hoped that this offer would be enough for the public setting. He wasn't a fan of PDA and he most certainly was not going to take part in PDA.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Roderich stared at the outstretched hand for a moment- this was new- but he composed himself quickly. He smiled, meeting Vash's eyes, and gently took his hand, lacing their fingers together. 'Thank you,' he said softly, tightening his grip briefly.

It had been a long time since they'd held hands like this, and Roderich couldn't help but be reminded of happier times; maybe they could have those again now. He snapped himself out of that train of thought before he got too sentimental. 'Shall we, then?'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:48 pm

"Come on then." Vash said as he pulled Roderich down the maze of roads in Bern. He could feel the sweatiness of his palms already. He didn't know how aware Rodsrich was about the effect he had on him, but it was better if he mentioned it later, in the comfort of his own home. Vash slowed down to a slow walk when he reached the last city block before they would hit the country road in the forest. They were half way there.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Roderich allowed himself to be swept along, trusting Vash to lead him- navigation was far from his strong point, after all- until they eventually made it to the outskirts of the city. He was glad that Vash slowed down, using the pause to catch his breath. He adjusted his grip on Vash's hand, loosening his collar slightly; the walk was making him rather warm.

'Quite a way off from the city...I suppose you wouldn't like a townhouse, would you.'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content