Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 5 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:19 pm

'Mmm?' Roderich made a vague noise, nuzzling against Vash's neck and sighing; his breath ruffled Vash's short blond hair. He opened one eye, looking blearily at the other man.

'Time to...oh, alright. I'm awake...' That wasn't strictly true, but he made an effort to force his other eye open, and began the process of getting up. He stroked Vash's cheek, giving him a sleepy smile, before pushing himself up into a sitting position, rubbing his eyes a little. After they'd eaten, Roderich planned to drag Vash straight to bed and just collapse.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 5 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Vash Zwingli Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Vash sat up and drug Roderich into the kitchen, not really concerned with being extraneously tired. He pulled out the tacos, not really minding that they were burning his hand, it wasn't very severe.

Vash handed Roderich a plate and trudged back to the couch. He sat and ate quickly, he was exhausted. His bed sounded beyond amazing at this moment, and the thought of Roderich sleeping nest to him was unbearable.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Roderich sighed as Vash very likely burnt his hand, but said nothing, taking the plate and joining him back in the living room. He ate quickly but delicately, not really caring what it was and just wanting to get to sleep. Finishing, he held out his hand for Vash's plate, and took them back to the kitchen (he couldn't leave dirty dishes lying around). Returning, he held out his hand.

'Bed? I could just fall asleep on my feet, and you must be even more tired after your day.'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 am

Vash nodded, he was ready to just fall asleep right here. "You go on up, I need to check the locks and set the alarm, I'll meet you up there." He said, walking towards the door.

Vash checked the locks On the doors and windows, all locked just as expected. He set the alarm quickly, he was eager to meet Roderich up in his room.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:38 pm

'Alright then. Don't be long,' Roderich said, turning to head back upstairs. He paused outside the bedroom to wait, leaning against the door frame and running a hand tiredly through his hair. He wasn't thrilled at the idea of getting up early for the flight tomorrow, but doubtless Vash would make sure he got up, by dragging him out of bed if necessary. He recalled him doing that as a child, and couldn't decide between a grimace and a laugh.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Vash flew up the stairs to meet Roderich. He was ready to just fall onto bed and sleep. And with Roderich here it sounded more and more inviting every second. He opened the door for Roderich and dragged his lover to the bed.

"What time is the flight?" he asked, messing with his alarm clock.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:13 pm

'It's...' Roderich had to think for a second before he remembered. 'Ten thirty. Obviously it's better to get there early, but there's no need to get up at six or some ghastly hour like that,' he said hurriedly, strongly suspecting Vash would want to do just that. He got into bed, sliding beneath unfamiliar but comfortable sheets, and beckoning to Vash. He was slightly excited at the prospect of sleeping in his lover's bed; they'd spent the night together before, obviously, but never here.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Vash set the alarm. "Seven then. I still need to pack. I'll wake up and pack. We'll be put of here at least by eight thirty." he said, snuggling under the familiar but strange covers. He was ready to just sleep right there, but he waited. He waited for Roderich to say something and fall asleep before he did. He wanted to protect Roderich from anything, even the possibility of a nightmare.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Roderich bit back a protest at the hour Vash had chosen to get up, instead reaching for him and pulling him close, kissing him gently. 'Gute Nacht, then, dear,' he whispered; he didn't often use endearments to refer to Vash- it seemed strange, somehow, and might be unwelcome- but once in a while he couldn't help it. He closed his eyes, settling down to sleep, his fingers lightly splayed over Vash's skin; partly for comfort and closeness, partly out of possessiveness.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Vash waited to hear the faint breathing before he himself slipped off into the blackness that was his mind. No work, no life, no need to do anything. He thought of just the man next to him that had captured his heart, nothing else. Not even himself.

Vash jumped awake when he heard the annoying buzzing of his alarm. He slammed it off and stood up beside the bed. He was never one to sit in bed, he preferred not to waste time.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Roderich awoke with a start, eyes not quite working yet and head fuzzy with sleep. He rose from the pillow a little, and sank almost immediately back down on to it; he was categorically not a morning person. He rolled over to look dazedly up at Vash, rather awed by the other man's ability to function so early in the day. He fought back the urge to drag Vash back to bed for...morning cuddles, knowing he most likely wouldn't take kindly to it. Instead, Roderich simply settled for putting off the inevitable for a few minutes, huddling under the sheets and watching Vash covertly.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Vash ran around throwing clothes and other traveling neccessities into a small carry on bag. He didn't want to pay the extra baggage fee. Not too long after he walked down stairs to grab something from his wallet, there was a knock on the door.

Vash opened the door to reviel a bag, Roderich's of course. He picked it up and took it up stairs with him. "Your clothes are here." he mumbled, placing the bag next to his own in the corner of the room. "Ts about time to get up, if you get ready fast enough, I'll take you out for breakfast." he offered, already calculating the money he was going to need.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Roderich gave a little groan, dragging himself upright and pushing his hair out of his eyes. 'Alright, I'm up...give me a few minutes.' He sat blinking tiredly at the far wall for a while, before eventually forcing himself out of bed and rifling through his bag for some clothes. He headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth, before dressing quickly and elegantly.

When he was ready, he had to spend a minute or two hunting down his glasses, and another minute realising he hadn't fixed his hair, necessitating a return to the bathroom to do something about it. Eventually, though, he was ready. 'I think I'm done. What time is it now?'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Vash messed around packing his things neatly; organizing them by day, colour, and arrtical. He packed long sleeved shirts and jeans. He had a pair of baggy sweat pants to sleep in but he doubt he was going to need it.

He checked his watch when Roderich returned from the bathroom the second time, then he head the question. "It's just before eight. You ready for the best of the best here in Bern?" he asked, getting excited about going to one of the best restraunts he had been to, in his life.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Smiling fondly at the excitement in Vash's demeanor, Roderich checked his bag, making sure it was fastened properly. He lifted it on to one shoulder, turning to the other man.

'Certainly, I'd love to accompany you to breakfast, Vash,' he said softly, meaning it sincerely; it was just hitting him how much he enjoyed waking up with Vash, even if it was a bit more rushed than he would have liked. He found himself looking forward to the next morning, when they would have all the time they wanted together.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Vash grabbed his bag and took Roderich's hand again. He pulled him down stairs and grabbed their coats. He wrapped Roderich's coat around him and opened the door to breakfast. "let me take your bag." he insisted, closing and locking the door behind them.

Vash dug around in his pocket to find his cell. He needed to-what did Lilli call it? Texting? He had to just send her a email like message telling her to not be expecting him until Monday. He typed it out and sent it quickly. Then he turned to Roderich. "I insist." he added, holding out his hand to take the other's bag.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Roderich found himself being hurried out of the house, tugged along by Vash like he might pull Lilli after him; he just let him get on with it, faintly amused by it all. Once outside, he rolled his eyes a little at Vash's outstretched hand. He handed it over obediently, though, knowing Vash would only get needlessly worked up over it. 'Very well, if you want to carry it...'

He pulled a pair of gloves from his coat pocket and put them on; it was a little chilly. 'So, where are we headed, and how good is their coffee?' he asked, feeling somewhat in need of caffeine.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Vash grabbed both bags and slung them over one shoulder. He took Roderich's gloved hand and strolled down the path to the road. "Yes, there is most certainly coffee. I enjoy their coffee but it all depends on the person, no?" mm

Vash lead the way down the twisting path that lead to closest road. It wasn't as long as a walk as it was from work but they did have to walk to the outskirts of Bern. Not nearly as far as work was.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Roderich followed, lacing his fingers through Vash's as they walked together. He didn't mind the walk this morning; it was cold, but it was still a beautiful day, and he felt unusually light and cheerful.

'If it comes with your recommendation, I'm sure it's good,' he said, not really minding too much either way at this point. He was getting that jittery feeling of anticipation; inside, he chided himself for being so childlike in his excitement, but it was only a token effort. Roderich was more than a little lovestruck, and it seemed to be bringing out the best in him.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Vash strolled along the road with Roderich in hand. He was particularly happy with himself for agreeing to go to Sweden with his lover. It was probably the other mans best idea in the longest time.

When they reached the out skirts or Bern, Vas could see the top of the breakfast house. "Almost there." he grumbled, suddenly having a thought. He pulled Roderich in tight to kiss him. And kiss him he did. "I won't get to do that for another few hours, I hope you liked it." she said smugly, looking at the Austrian's face.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Roderich followed Vash's gaze, looking over at the restaurant they were heading for, but he only managed to get a quick glance before Vash pulled him into a sudden kiss. By the time he'd come to his senses enough to kiss back, Vash broke away. Roderich blushed slightly at Vash's tone; he was usually the one who would come out with things like that. It was quite a turn on to hear it from his lover.

'I always enjoy it,' he replied, with a lopsided smile. 'And trust me when I say you can do it as much as you want this weekend. I'm serious, don't feel you need to hold back at all.' A weekend spent solely in the hotel room was beginning to sound more and more appealing.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Vash started walking towards the dinner again. "There's something I want you to try here. It's the best of the best." he whispered in Roderich's ear. "And best thing is that I'm paying, I get a special discount." he continued. "I do partially own the place."

Vash stopped with Roderich before the entrance. He knew it was just after opening, but he was sure they would have some coffee ready. He was ready to show off Roderich to his 'Family', they all knew Vash, and they all knew how much better Roderich had made his life. For once, he had no regrets about having alternative motives.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Roderich chuckled at Vash's breath tickling his ear. 'And what is it you want me to try?' he asked, as they came to a stop outside the doors. He peered through the panes of glass in the door; it looked nice inside, like most of Vash's country. He loved his own country, but he'd always enjoyed coming to Vash's. The entire place was beautiful- and it wasn't hard to see why, he thought, with a sidelong glance at his lover.

'Shall we, then?' he said, nodding towards the restaurant. Roderich was quite intrigued to see how Vash behaved with some of his people, instead of how he was around their kind. He thought he'd probably be a little more cheerful than usual, at the very least, and that was always nice to see.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Vash opened the door to the empty diner. There were two people working behind the counter, and the manager, that he knew and respected, already walking out of sight. They all knew him very well, they knew he wanted to be alone with his beloved.

He ushered Roderich to a table in the corner of the restraunt. Pulling out a chair for his lover, he looked up to see two menus and cups of coffee coming their way. Man these people did their job well. "You'll like it. I promise."

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:25 pm

As he was guided to his seat, Roderich nodded graciously to the staff, glancing around the place before sitting. He gave the person who brought their coffee a soft 'thank you', and wasted no time in adding plenty of sugar. He took a sip, and smiled at Vash over his cup.

'Well, I needed that. And now I'm curious as to what you're so eager for me to try.' He couldn't help noticing that the staff were tactfully keeping to themselves, and he wondered just how much they knew; it would be foolish to expect their relationship to be a secret, but on the other hand, the image of Vash excitedly telling people about it was rather amusing, if very charming. Roderich bit back a chuckle, taking another sip to cover for it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content