Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 6 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Vash didn't even have to open his menu to know what he wanted. He could recite the thing by heart. "Röschti, it's on the specials list. They even use my own recipe for it." he said, pouring some sugar into his coffee, then sipping silt slowly, eyeing the cook and the manager looking at them through the window.

"I talk about you, you know." he added. "that's why they all stair." he stated calmly, scratching the back of his head.

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 6 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 am

Roderich recalled the dish; he'd had it before, at some point, but it had been a while. 'Sounds good to me.' He liked the idea of Vash's own recipe; you couldn't get much more traditionally Swiss than that, after all.

Realising he was still wearing his gloves, Roderich pulled them off and put them to one side. He looked over at Vash curiously, smiling faintly and reaching out for his hand. 'Talk about me? Really? Only good things, I hope,' he teased, although he wouldn't have been surprised to hear Vash complained about him. They had been on very awkward terms for years. Even during that period, though, Roderich had found himself thinking fondly of his childhood friend all too often. These days, he was almost all he thought about.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:14 am

Vash looked at Roderich endearingly. "Only good things, I promise." he said before kissing the tips of his companion's hand. It was true he had been angry with the the man after their fewds but that never lasted long. He was always reminded of the obnoxious smile he loved.

Vash saw out of the corner of his eye, the manager coming to take their order. As well as snoop and meet the man that had captured the violent man's heart. None of which Vash minded at the moment. He was too drunk off of love to care.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Roderich smiled at the tabletop, brushing his fingertips over Vash's cheek; he glanced up again as the manager approached, lowering his hand, and resting it on top of Vash's. He inclined his head to the manager. 'Guten Morgen. My apologies for troubling you so early in the morning; I hope you're well?'

As ever, he was unfailingly calm and polite, but inside he was more than a little...well, giggly may have been the word, like a teenager out on his first date. He had to work hard to keep himself from grinning. 'Vash, perhaps you'd like to order for us?'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Vash smiled slightly when Roderich suggested he order for them both. He knew just what to get without giving anything away as well as not going out of his normal routine. "Can you get two of my usual, and add a side of eggs with both please." He said handing the menus over. His smile disappeared when he saw a few people enter the diner. It was good for his wallet but bad for his "No public display of affection" policy.

Looking away when the manager walked away-not after giving him a wink, Vash rested his eyes on the bags next to him. He found himself wondering if Roderich forgot anything of that nature. "You did bring everything we needed, right?" He had never even thought about that, why was he so unprepared? He mentally noted to himself to stock his house for future endeavors.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Roderich glanced around at the people entering; he didn't think much of it, but he noticed Vash's expression. His lips twitched a little in amusement, and he gave Vash's hand a gentle squeeze before letting it go, returning to his coffee. He didn't mind his partner's reluctance to be close in public; they more than made up for it in private.

Taking a sip, Roderich gave Vash a quizzical look, before realising what he meant. He nodded, smiling again. 'Don't worry about that. I'm quite prepared for...any eventuality.' He'd had an unfortunate member of his staff stock up on the essentials and pack for him, and when he'd checked his bag before leaving, everything had been neatly and discreetly tucked away. It was just a pity they'd packed the underwear printed with sheet music rather than the plain kind. It wasn't the most dignified of garments.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Vash sighed in relief when he was reassured that future events would go...smoothly. He wasn't particularly fond of how sore he was, but he knew it was worth it. He turned his head to watch Roderich sip on coffee.

Vash played around with the end of his shirt sleeves. He was thinking of things to come, but that made him...uncomfortable. He waited silently, drinking his coffee slowly, for the food to come. He was eagerly awaiting Roderich's tasting of his favorite breakfast.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Roderich sat quietly as they waited, glancing around at the decor, or gazing out of the window; eventually he turned his attention back to Vash, resting his chin on his hand and watching him from under his eyelashes. He looked a little nervous, a little embarrassed, and Roderich couldn't help but smile. It was cute. And compared to how he'd been just a while ago, it was amazing how open he was now.

Hearing a door open behind him somewhere, Roderich glanced back to see a member of staff bringing out some plates. 'Is that us?' he asked Vash, gesturing to them.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Vash looked at the food leaving the kitchen area. Then he turned to Roderich and nodded, "Yes, that is it." he replied, looking at the delicious looking potato patties. And the bacon and eggs didn't look to bad either, he just preferred the main dish.

Vash thanked the staff member when the plates were on the table, and requested more coffee. He said a silent prayer and looked at the man infront of him. "I promise, it is good." he insisted honestly.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Roderich thanked the waiter, looking at the plate in front of him. He hadn't noticed how hungry he was until now, but his stomach was certainly intent on letting him know. It wasn't his usual morning fare- he usually ate something sugary- but it really did look good. He tried it, carefully cutting a small piece; as expected from somewhere Vash recommended so highly, it was delicious. He smiled over at Vash.

'It's wonderful, I see why you like it here,' he said, before concentrating on his food; he really was hungry.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Has forked his way through portions of his food. He was glad Roderich enjoyed the food, the man had great taste. Halfway through his plate, he checked his watch; it was time for him to call a cab so in they could be off as soon as possible.

Vash pulled his phone and began dialing the number. Holding the phone up to his ear, "We need to hurry, it's almost Eight forty." he whispered. He told the cab serves where he was, for how many people and to where they needed to go, then hung up and finished eating.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Roderich nodded, finishing his breakfast quickly (but with impeccable manners, of course) and draining another cup of coffee. He automatically reached for his wallet, remembered Vash saying he'd treat him, and debated with the idea of arguing about the bill. '...How much is it going to be?' he asked, knowing he'd probably be told to put his money away. He resolved to pay for the cab if that was the case.

He adjusted his coat as they waited for the bill, and put his gloves back on; the wind looked like it was picking up outside.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Vash shook his head as he finished off his breakfast. "You aren't paying for anything. I co-own this place, free now, I'll get what? A .05% loss of money this month? Don't worry about it." he told Roderich, taking the man's wallet from him.

Vas stood, taking the bags next to him. He looked for a cab, it was supposed to be out front within the next few minutes. Sighing deeply, he gestured towards the door. "We'll be off then?"

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Getting to his feet, Roderich followed Vash out of the building, smiling at the staff as he passed them. As they stepped outside, a cab pulled up in front of them; since Vash was carrying the bags, Roderich opened the door for him, ushering him inside. It wouldn't take too long to get to the airport; it wasn't likely there would be that much traffic at this hour.

(if you like, just sort of skim over the ride...)
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 pm

(blah blah blah...taxi ride, at air port...wait at air port....yada yada yada...plane ride...nothing interesting...)
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Vash opened the door to the small, cramped taxi. Stepping out to the cold air, he turned to see Roderich. It was chilly in the Scandinavian air; not enough to stop him though. He held his hand out for the bundled up man coming out of the taxi.

He had his gloves and coat on himself but he didn't mind the cold. He even welcomed it on most occasions. But all in all, Vash was ready to stop bustling around for the day. He wanted to stick around with Roderich in the hotel room.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Roderich stepped out, taking Vash's hand as he did so; he had settled the fare and now pulled out their bags, setting them gently on the ground before looking up at the hotel. The Grand Hotel Stockholm was an incredible sight; Berwald had been really very generous to give a weekend here away, Roderich now realised. He shivered a little, eager to get inside.

'Shall we, then? If the place is this big, I expect the room is quite something,' he said, with a slight smile. Inwardly, he was immensely grateful that this trip was free. He had the feeling it would have strained his economy.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Vash took the bags from Roderich with one hand and grabbed him around the waits with the other. "Let's go, don't want to catch a cold or something just standing here." he replied to his lover, pulling him along inside to a front desk to check in.

He set down the bags and waited paitently for Roderich to check them in, it took the man behind the desk long enough. Vash wasn't particularly happy after the long flight, but he was most defiantly ready to shut out the world for a little while and relax beside his lover. Bedside or mealside, Vash was going to spend as much time as he could with Roderich.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Roderich thanked the man at the desk as he collected their keys, and looked around the large foyer, spotting the stairs and nodding towards them. He checked the room number; he had a feeling he'd get severely lost if he tried to find his way around by himself. 'Let's go and see the room, then. I suppose there's not much to do for now except unpack...'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Vash looked at the room number over the other man's shoulder, it was going to be a long walk up. It was most likely a secluded room, given the set up of the grand hotel. It was almost castle looking. He looked around for the stairs and dragged Roderich on with him, going to find the room they would he spending their trip in; that is, if he had anything to say about it.

After finding the room, Vash waited for Roderich to unlock it. "Great day to stay in." he noted softly.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Roderich glanced back at Vash as he unlocked the door, turning away again to smile to himself. As he stepped into the room, though, he had to blink a few times in surprise. He was used to opulent surroundings, but this was really something else. The bed alone was enormous- his eyes strayed over it more than a few times- and the room itself was spacious, with an adjoining bathroom. Roderich looked out of the window; the view was spectacular, as the room overlooked the expansive grounds at the front of the hotel.

He turned back to Vash. 'What do you think? Quite something, isn't it?' he asked, hoping Vash approved. He wanted his lover to enjoy himself, after all.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Vash looked around his new surroundings, it was a large room, everything so fancy and expensive, he vaguely wondered how Berwald could afford such things. Then he saw the bed, if you could even call it that, it was big enough to have it's own island.

Vash felt the stabbing pain from the flight return, he was never that good with air travel, and it occured to him that his head was the only thing stopping him from enveloping Roderich in his arms and never letting go. "Do you mind if I go lay in a bath for a bit? I've got a nasty headache." he asked, setting their things down next to the "island".

Post  Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:23 pm

'You go ahead. Do you want me to find you some painkillers?' Roderich asked, concerned. He moved closer to Vash, gently laying his hand on the other's cheek. 'After you're done, it might be a good idea to go back to bed.' It took him a second to realise how that sounded, and his eyes widened as he backpedalled.

'I mean, to sleep- it might make you feel better if you get some more sleep. I didn't mean...well, you know what I mean,' he managed, rolling his eyes at himself. 'I'll just go and unpack, shall I?' He was actually tempted to try out the huge bed for himself while Vash was busy, but something told him it would be nicer to share.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Vash chucked at Roderich's choice of words. "I'll be fine. You want to join me? Or would you rather do whatever of it you do when I'm not around?" he suggested, looking inside the adjoining bathroom.

"The bath tub they put in here matches the bed size, you know..." he trailed off, looking around for some towels and some soap. He turned to see the other man's reaction, the anticipation was killing him, he didnt usually jump out on a limb like this.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Roderich raised an eyebrow, and smiled slightly. The idea rather outweighed the the thought of lying around waiting for Vash to come back. He faked a nonchalant expression, sitting on the bed and rifling through his bag.

'Well, I'm not sure that's going to help your headache any, but if you like...' He pulled out a towel, and smilled mischievously over at Vash. 'I suppose I could use a bath myself after that flight.'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content