Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:49 pm

"I don't like the noise." Vash stated bluntly. He didn't really want to talk about the city right now, getting away from it was probably the best thing he could think of; there was a reason he lived outside of the city. He didn't like the city, and it didn't like him.

Vash griped Roderich's hand tighter, not wanting to let go. "I don't have much food at the house, I hope you can live with just a sandwich or a frozen dinner, or I could order something?" he offered, not caring if he had to spend money for the man walking beside him.

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:42 pm

'Understandable,' Roderich replied. 'I like being somewhere quieter, too...I was just thinking it might be more convenient. But if you're happy where you are, so am I.'

He couldn't help laughing quietly at Vash's questions. 'Anything is fine. Honestly, I'm not that concerned about what we eat, just that I get to spend time with you...' He smiled up at the sky as he was pulled along.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Vash groaned inwardly. He knew that Roderich would mind what there was to eat, yet he asked any way. But what was he going to make them to eat? He thought about this as he turned on to the road that led to the house.

"What is there to do in Sweden anyways?" Vash asked, masking his frustration.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Roderich thought for a second. 'Well, there's the usual sightseeing and what have you, historic buildings, et cetera...but I suppose the thing Scandinavia is famous for is saunas. I though it might be good for relieving your stress. I mean, it's technically a Finnish tradition, and it varies throughout the Nordic countries, but...'

He went on, describing various aspects of sauna tradition at length, stopping himself when he realised he was getting long-winded and Vash probably wasn't listening. He shook his head.

'Anyway, it's meant to be good for you. The part about the snow is optional, of course...'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Vash started listening, but soon found himself thinking about dinner again. It wasn't that he minded cooking, no it was certainly not that. It was just that he had no idea what to cook for the two of them for dinner in just a couple of hours.

"Saunna?" Vash asked absentmindedly. He knew what they were he had just never been in one. He though they sounded quite painful to be honest.

Vash looked up at the house showing itself infront of them.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Roderich came to a halt next to Vash, waiting for him to let them inside. 'Yes, sauna. You basically sweat all the impurities out of your skin, and you alternate sessions in the heat with trips to a pool of cold water...it's meant to be rejuvenating. But, in some places,' and here he hesitated, because this was the sort of thing that would earn him an odd look, 'They use the snow instead of a pool, sort of jump into it...but as I said, entirely optional...'

It wasn't so much that he wanted to do it, just that it sounded fascinating somehow. But the main point was to get Vash away from work and doing something relaxing; he'd happily stay in the hotel room all weekend, as long as Vash was enjoying himself.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:59 pm

"I'll try it...that's all I can give you." Vash promised. Grabbing his keys and unlocking the door. "But don't blame me if I want to keep you to myself all weekend. I've missed you." he added, ushering him inside. His house was small. Not a grand house like Roderich's but a small cottage with two floors. Each floor having a bed and bath, and the ground floor having the basic kitchen and a small sitting room.

Vash removed his coat and offered to take Roderich's after he closed the door behind them.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 pm

'You don't have to do anything you don't want to, but it will be nice to at least try,' Roderich said, letting Vash help him out of his coat. He glanced around; Vash's house was nothing like his own, but he liked it that way. It felt more cozy, as if they were shutting themselves away from the world together. Not for the first time, Roderich wondered when he'd gotten so sentimental; he almost laughed aloud at the realisation that he'd probably always been that way.

'Missed me? I'm touched. I missed you too, of course...I've been planning this for a little while, actually.' He had gotten the tickets specifically because he wanted to spend some time with Vash, just the two of them; he'd have liked more than a weekend, ideally, but he'd take what he could get.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Vash took Roderich's hand again once he had hung up the coats by the door. He then had no idea what to do. "What would you like to do until dinner?" He asked, being a courteous host, as always. He was still trying to figure out what he usually did when he had free time. They could play cards, but it didn't seem appropriate at the moment. Then it dawned on him that they were finally alone and out of the public eye.

He pulled Roderich in for a hug, not too big, for he did not want to seem too eager or that desparate for the closeness.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Roderich was about to reply to the question, when Vash surprised him with a hug; it was a pleasant surprise, however, and he returned it, wrapping his arms tightly around Vash. He nuzzled the pale blond hair, before moving down to kiss lightly along one cheekbone, unable to keep the smile from his face.

'I don't know, but wouldn't you like some help making dinner? Or is there anything in particular you'd like to do first?' His voice was softer than usual, lips still brushing Vash's skin.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Vash wasn't expecting a kiss. All he had wanted was that closeness when he hugged the taller man. But now...all he wanted was more. He wanted to thank Roderich properly right here. Well maybe not in the hall but he did want Roderich.

Vash pressed his forehead to Roderich's. "I did. Are you interested to know what it is?" He whispered, trying to slow down for both of their sakes. And before getting an answer he stole a kiss. The one thing he craved now mrs than anything else.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Roderich bit back a sigh. He hadn't planned on doing this, not right after getting to the house, but the temptation was far too strong- and besides, what would be the point in denying himself this? He couldn't resist it when Vash was the one making moves. He kissed him, softly and slowly, his fingers gently exploring the shorter man's back already. He pulled away just enough to whisper, 'I'm very interested to know, but I think I can guess...'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Vash tightened his grip on Roderich's torso. "Well then, come with me." He replied pulling the shocked man towards the kitchen. He navigated their way through the neat kitchen to the stairs that lay hidden behind it.

Vash couldn't help being nervous now. This was all in his hands. He wanted something he could savor, there was plenty of time later to rush things. He wanted something slow and memorable here, in his own home. Something that he could remind himself of every moment he was here.

He lead Roderih to his room at the top of the stairs and firmly locked the door behind them. Preventing any possible interruptions.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Vash was clearly eager; Roderich decided not to waste any time. As soon as the door was closed and locked he slid his arms around Vash's waist, pushing him gently but firmly against the door and holding him there. He kissed him, starting at his lips and moving over his cheek and jaw, one hand sliding down over his hip. Roderich bent his head to kiss Vash's neck softly, letting his tongue flicker over the delicate skin; Vash was irresistable to him, and he dropped any pretense of self-control when they were alone together.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Vash groaned at the sudden take over by Roderich. Not only was he not expecting it exactly, he wasn't going to object. He hated having this want-no this need-to have his lover inside of him, but he wasn't afraid to show weakness around Roderich.

Vash rested his head against the door allowing the taller man more room to explore as he wished. He wasn't particularly content with this position but he was very eager to keep going. Vash ran his hands all down the front of Roderich's shirt, considering undoing the buttons, but not just yet.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Roderich laughed softly against Vash's neck, fingers dancing down his thighs before coming back up to unfasten the top buttons of his shirt. He pressed his lips to Vash's collarbone, then finally moved up to kiss him again, this time deeply and slowly, intent on leaving him breathless. When they broke apart, he stroked Vash's hair lovingly.

'I hope you already know this, but I love you,' he murmured, gazing into green eyes and clasping Vash's fingers in his own. He paused for a second, before stepping back and tugging Vash with him, aiming for the bed.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:11 pm

A dull roar shot up Vash's spine as he hit the floor. He didn't mind the pain much, seeing as this new position made it easier for him to kiss the brown haired man before him. And he did just that. He kissed Roderich full on the mouth very lovingly, only pausing for breath.

Vash rested his head on Roderich's shoulder. Feeling the bruise forming on his lower back from the fall, he shifted a bit, unintentionally grinding himself on his lover. "Je t'aime. So much, I don't care how bruised up I get, just make love to me, please." he begged. Another thing he would only do just for Roderich, he would give the world to his lover if he asked, but for now he shared his feelings with the man. It was the least he could do after all this time.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Roderich tried to speak, but nothing came out; he was just too overwhelmed- not that it was a bad thing, it was amazing. He moved a little, making himself comfortable atop his lover, before pressing light kisses against his lips and quickly unbuttoning his shirt. Vash was open and- dare he say it- vulnerable with him; it was a side of himself Roderich hadn't seen him show to anyone else, maybe not even Lilli.

Roderich moved his mouth over the now-exposed pale skin of Vash's chest and stomach, letting his hands roam along the other man's sides; he paused, hovering over Vash's hip and glancing up at him with a slight smirk. They had yet to do this on the floor; it was very unlike them both, but it was fun.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Vash smiled at the speechless Roderich. He liked to know that he had that affect on him. Pulling off his shirt he decided to start in of the other's shirt. He could feel his pants getting uncomfortably tight. That wasn't one of his favorite parts, the awkward uncomfortableness that made him during the moments his pants were on.

Vash unbuttoned Roderich's shirt and ran his hands all over the open surface. Roderich may have not been muscular but he sure was a piece of art. Delicious and tantalizing in his own way. He felt his way to The other's pants, then lightly stroked him through the material.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Biting his lip, Roderich closed his eyes, hips moving of their own accord as Vash touched him. He slipped out of his shirt, moving directly over Vash and reaching between them to unfasten the other man's pants. He didn't waste time, sliding his hand inside them to palm Vash gently; he idly wondered if there was any kind of lubricant to hand (he doubted it), and if this might result in rug burn, but for now he was really more interested in nibbling Vash's neck while divesting him of the rest of his clothes.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Vash hissed and froze as soon as he was touched. He wasn't one to touch in response, he froze up and lost all focus. He focues all of his energies on not panting to loud, and not crying out to the quiet country side.

Vash gulped down a breath. "You seriously know this kid of thing." he stated matter-of-factly. He wasn't really expecting a response, he just wanted to say it before he couldn't ask anything.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:26 pm

'I try, my love,' Roderich replied, smiling against Vash's skin. He supposed he did know what he was doing, although he couldn't judge how good he was himself; many marriages had meant many lessons in lovemaking. He wouldn't admit it in front of other people, but there was a contentness he found with Vash that he hadn't managed with anyone else.

He tugged at the waistband of Vash's pants, attempting to get them off. 'Raise your hips for me? These are in our way.'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:38 pm

Vash was some-what nervous. As much as he loved "doing the deed" he was still self conscious about fulfilling his end of the bargain. He wanted Roderich to enjoy this as much ad he did. Vash lifted his hips as he was asked. Feeling very relieved as he had.

Vash was an impatient man, but he wanted to go slow. He waited as Roderich removed his pants. He cursed the moment this morning when he chose to wear undergarments. Why hadn't he gone commando today? "Damn it" he cursed under his breath, which was now becoming very uneven.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:13 pm

'Don't be nervous,' Roderich whispered, as he quickly removed Vash's pants, then propped himself up with an arm to awkwardly slip out of his own. He kissed Vash again, hands now working on getting their underwear off. 'It's alright.'

He belatedly realised he was still wearing his glasses, and put them to one side, before lowering his lips to Vash's bare shoulder. Slowly, he began to explore, kissing his way down the other man's chest and taut stomach. He gently lifted one pale thigh and pressed his lips to it, his hand sneaking between Vash's legs to touch him again. Roderich smiled at him, eyes glittering. Vash looked delicious like this.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:39 pm

"How can you say something so impossible?" Vash inquired as he felt soft kisses trail down his body. He looked down only to see Roderich kissing His thigh. That go him. He lost all control of his pace. And Roderich now touching him directly was not helping the situation either.

"You...I love you." Vash moaned as he lost all ability to think. As the stars and lights of pleasure took over his mind, he closed his eyes and eagerly awaited the attention his lips so desperately wanted. As for his hands, he went right on ahead and let them explore Roderich's neck, head and upper back, urging him to give him a kiss.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content