Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 3 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Roderich nuzzled Vash's thigh, still smiling. 'What's impossible? You don't have to be nervous, or embarrassed, or scared when you're with me. Not that you get scared, but still...' He moved until he was right over Vash, and gently placed a kiss on his lips.

'I love you too, and I love hearing you say it...' he murmured, before kissing him again, this time letting his tongue flicker over Vash's and savouring the taste. His hands roved over Vash's body, mapping out every inch of what you might say was his territory...not that he'd say that aloud.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 3 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Vash Zwingli Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Vash knew that Roderich loved him. "I-I'll try." He managed to get out some how. He wanted to wrap his arms around Roderich and just hold him. Though that wouldn't work over too well with the other half of his brain and his body, seeing as they just wanted to be...physical at the moment.

Vash squirmed a bit, he was not very comfortable getting all the attention, but he wasn't sure what he needed to do. "What do you want?" He asked in the least negative tone possible.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:40 pm

'What do I want?' Roderich raised himself off Vash slightly, to see his face better, and gently brushed away a few strands of blond hair. 'You, and nothing else. You don't have to do anything, just let me...'

He trailed off, bending his head to nibble at Vash's lower lip. He shifted his hips just a bit, feeling a pleasurable jolt as he moved against the other man, and trailed his fingers along the back of Vash's thigh. 'Although, if there's anything you want to do...?' Roderich looked down at him, smiling as reassuringly as he could. He worried sometimes that he didn't know enough about what Vash liked; considering the length of time they'd known each other, that was something he needed to work on.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Vash frowned, "I do want to do something," he mumbled. "that's why I asked you idiot." Vash wanted to get on with it, he wasn't a very patent person to begin with, but this was just torture. He wanted to progress.

"Please, hurry." Vash pleaded. He hated this form of torture. It was probably the only one he couldn't deal with. And he had gone through hell and back with torture.

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Roderich laughed softly at Vash's impatience. 'Yes, alright. Whatever you want.'

He turned his attention to Vash's neck, using his lips and teeth, while his hands moved much lower and pushed Vash's legs apart. He made a mental note to make sure this house was better supplied for impromptu sex in the future, before sucking on his fingers, coating them as best he could. He gave Vash a meaningful look, slipping his hand between the other man's legs.

'Relax, now...' Knowing he'd only be berated if he delayed any further, he made the first careful move, probing gently with a finger.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Vash cringed for a second, but then remembered that the pain went away quicker if he relaxed. So he did as Roderich said as relaxed his entire body as best he could. It wasn't that sex it self was different to him, just that he wasn't very experienced at it. That he didn't know what to do. And that is what scared him.

Vash started to clinch his fists and reminded himself to not show pain. If he did Roderich would stop. He kept telling himself that it would the truth, that it would all b worth it soon.

Last edited by Vash Zwingli on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Roderich moved his finger slowly, careful to keep the pain to a minimum. He noted Vash's clenched fists, and reached out with a hand to cover one of them; he smiled down at his lover. 'I'm sorry, I know it hurts. You only have to say the word and I'll stop.'

He cautiously slid another finger in and began to stretch, watching Vash closely for any sign that it was too much. Vash's stoicism was admirable sometimes, but it could be worrying. Roderich curled his fingers slightly, searching for a spot that would give the other man enough pleasure to drown out the pain.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Vash moaned shamelessly when he felt Roderich hit that spot. He couldn't hold it back, and for once he was glad Lilli was not at home. For this was not something proper in any way imaginable. He relaxed his hands and twined his fingers with the other's.

Vash reached up with his free hand and pulled Roderich down for a kiss. A short, but meaningful one. He rested his hand on Roderich's back and let the other work his magic. "Keep going, please " he begged, waiting for that right spot to be touched, yet again.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:09 am

Roderich let out a sigh to mirror Vash's moans, enthralled by the sight before him. Vash behaving with no inhibitions was incredibly rare. He gazed down at the blush spreading over pale skin and a pair of glazed green eyes, feeling an ache in his chest that summed up his feelings better than any words could. He tightened his grip on Vash's hand as he continued to prepare him, letting his fingers brush that spot just enough to give the other man a taste of what was to come.

It was getting hard to ignore his own need; Roderich shifted into a better position, and gave Vash's fingers a squeeze. 'Are you ready?'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Vash was raging with desire and need. He was defiantly ready, more than ready really. "Yes." He whispered, breathlessly, "Go on, please " He begged again. He wanted more, he craved to have Roderich inside of him. He had even been reduced to begging.

Vash moved a bit, spreading his legs politely. Wordlessly inviting the other into him. " Please, Roderich, please " he repeated.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Roderich wasted no more time, settling between Vash's legs and pushing one of his thighs up a little. He guided himself carefully and quickly to Vash's entrance, until he was pressing gently against the other man; a final glance to his lover, and he moved, pushing forward and sliding inside. He gripped Vash's leg to steady himself; the sudden feeling of being enveloped in heat made something flash behind his eyes, and he had to pause for a second.

When he was less shaky, Roderich slid his hand down to Vash's hip, pulling him closer and sheathing more of himself inside. He stopped, panting slightly, and looked to the other man for confirmation that everything was all right.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Vash felt the pain. All of it. Roderich's fingers were no substitute for his length. He felt all of the stinging pain, but he paid no attention to it. He focused on one thing and that one thing only, Roderich's eyes. The pair of them had a hypnotizing effect on him. 

Vash closed his eyes, and something that had never happened before happened, a tear escaped his eye. A single tear. When he felt it roll down his cheek, he cursed the world. "Wait. Give me a little bit." he whispered, his words barely comprehendible. 

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 pm

'I'm sorry! I'm so sorry...' Roderich winced himself at the pain in Vash's expression; careful not to move below the waist, he leaned down to kiss away the tear on his cheek. 'I hate hurting you...take as long as you need.'

He was tempted to ask if Vash wanted to stop, but he knew the answer would be no. The pain was a regrettable part of this, but Roderich intended to make it up to him when he was ready.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Vash felt the pain subside. In small waves it reduced. He felt his face and hands relax. He also noted that he had been crushing Roderich's fingers. Those beautiful fingers that he adored, how could he have done such a thing? "I am sorry about your hand." he said, kissing every inch of the abused hand.

Vash knew he was ready to keep going. He felt the edge of sex again. He felt the uncontrolable passion and lust that overwhelmed him each time. But he hesitated in tell Roderich to go on. He opened his eyes and staired at the concerned lover above him.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 pm

'That's nothing,' Roderich said with a small chuckle; he had barely noticed Vash squeezing his hand. He brushed his fingers against Vash's cheek affectionately, and shifted his hips slightly, experimentally. 'Are you alright?'

He didn't want to hurt or hurry Vash, but he was in a slightly awkward position. He couldn't help finding Vash incredibly desirable right now, but his concern (and manners) made him hold himself still.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Vash felt Roderich move a little and noticed that ther was close to no pain. That worked good for him. "You can move now." He whispered, as he took back Roderich's hand and continued kissing it lightly.

Vash's other hand roamed slowly around Roderich's chest. He wasn't built, but it was bueautiful. He closed his eyes again and waited like a star gazer, in darkness, for the star that he knew were flying.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Roderich did as he was told; he moved his hips forward, holding Vash's leg up as he settled himself inside. He let out a small noise, between a moan and a sigh, and paused; partly so Vash could adjust, and partly because he was a little overwhelmed. He shivered at the hand on his chest, letting his fingers trail slowly down Vash's thigh, before bracing his hand against the floor and preparing to move again.

A few more tiny movements, and he found the right angle; he slowly pulled back, and thrust forward again with a soft gasp. The time they'd spent getting ready, and the anticipation that had built up, meant that it was already incredibly satisfying. Roderich could only hope Vash felt as good as he did as clutched at his lover's hand, working on building up a slow rhythm.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Vash's heart soared when he heard a soft noise escape Roderich. That's how he knew Roderich enjoyed this as much as he did. He rested his hand-which had previously been roaming the vast expance of Roderich's chest-between them. And with his other hand he took Rodrrich's hand hostage.

Vash gripped the hand tightly as to discourage it from pulling away but not so to cause any damage. He wanted to keep focusing on the previously abused hand when that one spot was hit again and the stars appeared before his calmly shut eyes. A feeling aroused inside of him, on that he has not too familiar with. "Rod- you better...h-hurry." he warned, trying unsuccessfully to keep his voice from cracking.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Roderich didn't answer, kissing Vash's neck between thrusts and panting quietly. He let out a low moan as he began to move a little faster, tightening his grip on Vash's hand. The waver in his lover's voice made a half-contented, half-thrilled shiver run through him. There was something wonderful about being able to please him like this, and knowing that he was the only person Vash dropped his guard around.

He wasn't likely to last long himself, after all this, so he slipped his free hand between them, stroking Vash firmly without slowing his pace. He could already feel the pressure starting to build, but he didn't intend to finish before the other man.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Vash felt the end coming near. He wasn't one who lasted very long, it wasn't as if he had regular sex or anything. He was trying to hold it back. He was panting and groaning shamelessly. There was no one for miles around to hear him so why not?

Vash lost it when Roderich touched him. He let it go, completely. He clinched tightly when he came, then he note the mess that was between their stomaches as well as the floor. "I am sorry." he mumbled.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Roderich was dimly aware of Vash's orgasm for a few seconds, before he shuddered to his own, closing his eyes and collapsing against Vash. He lay still, breathing against the damp skin of Vash's neck; eventually he came down from his high, and pulled himself off and out of Vash. He shifted to one side of the other man, giving his hand a squeeze as he caught his breath.

Ignoring the mess for now, he gazed at Vash. 'Don't be sorry,' he said, with an almost shy smile.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Vash dimly kept the time he had been in the room with Roderich. It was around time he needed to cook dinner, but he didn't want to get up. He glanced at Roderich, lying next to him, and sighed. "I need to clean this up and cook dinner. The faster that happens the faster I can shower and get rested up for tomorrow." He stated bluntly, trying to convince himself to get up.

Vash Rolled over next to Roderich and kissed his temple. "Thank you." He mumbled against it softly.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:10 pm

'Don't you want to shower first? I mean...' Roderich gestured vaguely at their bodies, blushing slightly. He cupped Vash's cheek with his hand, and kissed him just once, trying to convey everything he felt in one gesture. When he pulled back, he smiled.

'You don't have to thank me...but if you insist, then thank you too.' A thought occurred to him. 'You didn't get bruised or anything, did you...?' Roderich had enjoyed himself- very much so- but now that he'd come to his senses, the fact that they'd had sex on the floor was a little embarrassing.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:21 pm

"How about I clean this up, you go start a shower, and I'll bring us up something from the kitchen." Vash suggested, trying to remember if he had a unused towel in the bathroom. He smirked at Roderich's concern for such a small thing like a bruise. "Non, I am perfectly fine." he said, sitting up slowly.

Vash stood up after that, he was able t stand, luckally. There wasn't much pain any where any more and he was grateful. He held out his hand for Roderich to join him.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Taking Vash's hand, Roderich got to his feet, carefully ignoring their lack of clothes. He nodded. 'Alright, I will. I'll have to call about my luggage afterwards, too...'

He made his way to Vash's bathroom, stealing a glance back at his lover as he did so; once inside, he shut the door and allowed himself a minute to just stand and smile, heart feeling ridiculously light in his chest. He so rarely got a chance to have Vash all to himself that he treasured these moments. Shaking his head at his own startling similarity to a lovestruck teenager, he set about turning on the shower and adjusting the temperature, and waited for Vash.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content