Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 7 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Vash smirked, the look on Roderich's face was priceless. He knew all he thoughts that were most likely going through the other's mind about now. He wasn't in such a mood yet, but he most certainly would be there soon. That was inevitable, Roderich was too delicious looking to leave alone.

He toyed around with the idea of maybe bringing the book he brought with him, but then decided against it when he remembered he was at a slow moment, not something he even wanted to bother with when he had the alternative of admiring his lover. "Well come on then." he gestured behind him, "Plenty of room in there."

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 7 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Getting to his feet, towel in hand, Roderich followed Vash into the bathroom. He hadn't been kidding about the size of the tub; it would easily accommodate them both. He briefly wondered if that was the intention behind the design. He turned on the tap, rifling through the complimentary toiletries lined up near the bathtub.

'Bubbles?' he asked, turning to Vash with a laugh as the water began to steadily fill the tub. He removed his cravat and put it to one side, beginning to unbutton his shirt. As well as the obvious benefits of this, he really did like the sound of a relaxing bath.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Vash closed and locked the door safely behind them, not even acting calm anymore, he had an apparently sly grin on his face. "No, bubbles are distracting and they get in the way." He informed Roderich of the disapproval, removing his clothes and folding them neatly.

Vash stacked his clothes on the counter and tested the water with his hands. Not too hot, not too cold, just right. He slipped in on the far side and relaxed into the warm water filling up around him. "I could go for a hug right now." he added, laying back his head and shutting his eyes.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:49 pm

'Get in the way of what, I wonder,' Roderich chuckled, slipping out of the rest of his clothes. He stepped gracefully into the water, sliding down near Vash. Only then did he remember his glasses, taking them off and putting them to one side before sneaking an arm around Vash's waist. On the wall, a mirror was already steaming up; Roderich reached out to turn off the water, then lay back against the side.

'So, how are you liking it so far?' he asked, idly swirling his free hand in the hot water, and watching Vash out of the corner of his eye. The heat made them both slightly pink; Roderich let his eyes wander.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Vash moved his hands along Roderich's arms. He still didn't open his eyes, instead he made a better mental map on his lover, starting on his arms and working his way to his chest. He wanted to have the best mental memory of the man, and the only way to do that was to admire what was infront of him.

Vash peaked out from the corner of one eye. "This is spectacular, thank you. How are you liking it?" he returned, his hands roaming the other's sides fluidly, like water.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:51 pm

His fingers softly stroking Vash's waist, Roderich brought his free hand up to his lover's face, tracing the line of his cheekbone, and continuing down his jawline and throat. 'I'm enjoying myself very much,' he said softly. 'The scenery is lovely, don't you think?'

He shifted closer, the water rippling as he did so, and he bent his head to kiss Vash's shoulder, then his neck; he let his lips linger on warm, damp skin, breathing in its scent.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:11 pm

"I wasn't paying much attention to it, but what I've seen of it is marvelous." he mumbled, moving sideways to fit in closer to his lover. He kissed the other's noes and looked into the shoaning violet eyes.

"You, my good friend, are one incredibly sexy looking man." he whispered into Roderich's ear, pressing his stomach to the other warm body next to him. "I say we ditch the bath, and go take care of pent up emotions." he continued, ignoring the headache that was slowly fading.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:25 pm

'Pent up? But we got so emotional last night,' Roderich said, smirking against Vash's ear. He wrapped his arms around the other man, moving his hands slowly over Vash's back, letting them dip just a little lower, teasingly; pressing himself a little closer, he followed suit with his lips, giving Vash a lazy, seductive kiss.

'On the other hand, you shouldn't keep things bottled up, and that bed did look incredibly comfortable,' he continued, thinking of the carefully made bed and all the ways they could ruin its neat appearance.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Vash pursed his lips, then chuckled a bit. "You really don't think just last night was enough?" he traced Roderich's spine lightly. "It's my turn to show you how much I truly love you." he continued. "I'm not going to back out this time." he promised, kissing the tip of his lovers nose.

He continued to trace along the spine ever so lightly, trying to be enticing as well as get a reaction from his lover. He wasn't at all concerned with work, he was relaxed. That was what the trip was all about in the first place. Him getting time to relax and spend his time with the person he loved over even himself.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Roderich shivered at Vash's touch, despite the hot water. He smiled, moving his hands to run them slowly down Vash's sides, under the water, and continuing down his thighs. 'Not going to back out, mm? I'm glad to hear it...' he murmured, settling his hands on Vash's hips. 'Shall we take it next door, then?'

Roderich was already becoming aroused, but instead of last night's feverish session on the floor, he wanted them to take their time today; and if Vash wanted to take charge, that was perfectly fine with him.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Vash pulled the drain and got out, dragging his irresistible lover with him. He grabbed the closest towel and patted them both dry. He was clearly ready to take this else where. "I love you, in case I haven't mentioned it lately..." he trailed off, trudging over to the island bed.

He pushed Roderich onto the bed and gently layed atop of him. He kissed the other's lips softly, letting the lust build.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:37 pm

'I think you mentioned it once or twice,' Roderich breathed between kisses, shifting his hips against Vash's. 'But I don't get tired of hearing it.' He didn't; every time he heard it he fell a little bit more in love himself.

Roderich gently stroked his fingers along Vash's side, up over his back and neck before settling in his hair, urging him a little closer to deepen their kiss. He let his tongue flicker over Vash's lips, tasting him, and slid one of his legs rhythmically back and forth against the other man's; there was a certain thrill to lying beneath his lover like this.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Vash pulled back a few seconds, licked his lips, and looked down on his lover. "You are amazing." he whispered, sending his lips back to work. He ran his tongue along Roderich's lips, seeking entrance lightly.

Meanwhile, his hands busied themselves with the rest of the body underneath him. His hands traced around the others's chest. Exploring the great expanse of body beneath him. It was probably one of the most glorious things he had ever layed hands or eyes on. And by far the most attractive.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Roderich opened his mouth at Vash's prompting, eagerly letting him in and responding in kind. He let out a soft noise when he felt Vash's hands roam over his skin; fingers still tangled in the other man's hair, he moved his hips again, entwining their legs and groaning at the pleasurable contact.

Unable to speak with his mouth otherwise occupied, Roderich tried to convey his desire, running his free hand down Vash's back and tugging gently at his hip. He arched his back slightly, wanting to be as close as possible to his lover.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Vash explored the new area he had just uncovered. Running his tounge along each of the other's teeth. He pulled back and looked at the man beneath him. "You're going to help me out right? I lack the sexual instincts. My fighting instincts took over." he whispered, resting his forehead against Roderich's chest.

He was nervous, unbelievably nervous. All he wanted was to return the favor to Roderich, but he knew in his gut that he was going to need help. As whimpy as that made him, he was brave enough to admit it, that was all that mattered.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Roderich smiled, stroking Vash's hair. 'Of course I'll help you. Don't be nervous. It'll be fine, just follow my lead, alright?' Realising what a big step this probably was for Vash, Roderich wanted to make it as easy as possible for him. He pushed himself up into a half-hearted sitting position, shifting to allow Vash to sit between his legs.

'It shouldn't be too hard, I'm...used to it, you might say,' he began, blushing a little. He carried on, regardless of the slight embarrassment. 'Firstly, we need...' He reached down for his bag, and after hunting through it, he pulled out a small bottle. 'Just a little, and then, well, that's it.' He paused, wondering if he should do it himself.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Vash took the small bottle form the man wrapped around him. Generously covering a few fingers with the substance. "Thank you." he mumbled self consciously, moving his hand to the other's entrance.

He slid one finger in carefully, remembering the pain that came along with it. "Let me know, I want to know that you are okay." he stated, moving his finger slowly, trying to be more gentle than he had ever been with anything before.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Steadying himself with a hand on Vash's shoulder, Roderich eased himself forward just a little, wincing only briefly at the cold liquid. It had been a while, but the feeling was not unfamiliar to him; it wasn't painful, and probably wouldn't be even during sex, but there was no harm in taking precautions.

'It's fine,' he breathed, giving Vash's shoulder a gentle squeeze. 'Keep going, I'm alright.' He watched the other man's face carefully, hoping he was okay with this. It was quite unusual for Roderich to be with someone who didn't jump at the chance to top; he was happy with whatever Vash wanted, but it was often hard to tell exactly what that was.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Vash Pushed a second finger in, scissoring carefully. "Just, let me know when you are ready..." he whispered, adding a third finger. He kept his movements steady, trying to make things easier. He searched around for that spot that when Roderich had his within himself had made him see nothing but stars and moan with pleasure.

Vash moved to the left slightly, feeling some what imbalanced. He leaned into Roderich, kissing along his jaw line, for lack of being able to reach his lips from this angle. He circled in laps, back and forth, continuing several times before reaching down with his free hand to stroke the member infront of him.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Roderich bit his lip, holding back a gasp as Vash touched him; just the fingers inside him were already giving him a case of sensory overload. He pressed haphazard kisses to Vash's lips and cheek, holding him by the waist and pulling gentlly, urging him to lie down again.

'Vash, I'm ready...' He gazed at his lover, eyes heavy lidded. 'Are you? Don't feel you have to rush, but...please...' Roderich, in his current state, was torn between making sure Vash was alright and begging him to just do it; he always wanted Vash, but this was somehow even better than anything they'd done before.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Vash removed his fingers and shifted so they were lying down against one another. He continued stroking, and shifted again so he was waiting at Roderich's entrance. "I...I'm going to be very careful..." he promised, he wasn't sure about what he was doing, but he did it any way. There was someone who was nervous, and then there was Vash when he was nervous.

Vash waited silently for conformation that it was okay for him to continue, he didn't want to hurt the man.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Roderich almost laughed, slightly exhilarated; he wrapped his legs around Vash, his fingers stroking gently at the other man's shoulder blades. He squirmed at Vash's touches, now quite ready for more. 'You won't hurt me, don't worry,' he whispered. 'Go ahead, I want you to...'

He moved a little, readying himself, and making it as easy for Vash as he could, before nodding finally in confirmation, with a small, reassuring smile.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Vash nodded but said nothing. He pushed in slowly, trying to make it the least painful he could. He remembered the pain. But the new thing was the marvelous feeling of himself being inside. It was so damn tight, it felt so good, but he knew he had to keep in control. He now knew how difficult it was for Roderich to not just drive in and out of him senselessly. That took great control on his part and he mentally noted to mention it later.

Vash knew the pain, and he wanted to rid his love of it. He streched up and kissed Roderich's temples, then he kissed his lips, lingering a bit. He loved the taste. It was by far his favorite.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Roderich's fingers tightened on Vash's shoulders as he slid inside, and he bit back another gasp; there was a slight pain, a familiar old feeling of being stretched, and it made him wince, just a bit; but it was nothing he hadn't felt before, and it passed quickly. After that it was simply pleasure, not quite white-hot yet, but it would be.

He smiled into their kiss, raising his legs a little higher. 'Are you alright...?' he murmured against Vash's lips; he had a feeling it might be overwhelming for the other man, since he hadn't done this before.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Vash was losing control, he couldn't, but he was. "You....I....can I?" he asked, not able to form complete sentences, or even coherent phrases for that matter. He wanted to move, he wanted to drive in and out of this man. He wanted to, so bad, but he stayed in control, even though that ment not being able to talk.

Vash shifted slightly, testing out the smallest of movements. It wasn't a good idea on his part, all it led to was him getting closer to losing it. "Gah!" he cringed, trying to stay in control, "Pl...please" he sputtered, begging to keep going.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content