Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Vash grabbed a couple of towels from his closet and placed one on the bed next to the mess. With the other he carefully swept up the mess and deleted it's existence on his floor. He quickly hurried down the stairs and deposited it in the washer, starting a rinse cycle before he left.

Vash huddled up the stairs to join Roderich, he needed to detox from his day and showers were the perfect thing for him. He chuckled at the thought as he picked up the remaining towel and closed the bathroom door behind him.

Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD) - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend in Sweden (aka Naked Snow Sauna Trip XD)

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Roderich smiled as Vash joined him. He silently took him by the hand, stepping into the shower and pulling him along. The warm water cascading over him was a relief; the only trouble was that it flattened his normally swept-back hair. He pushed it out of his eyes, rolling them as he did so. He didn't mind Vash seeing him this way, but he couldn't help thinking the lack of glasses, combined with having his hair down, made him look younger than he was.

'...Would you like me to wash your hair, or something?' he offered, standing a little awkwardly under the running water. This wasn't something he'd done before. It should have been nothing compared to the other things they'd done together, but this seemed to confirm them once and for all as a couple. Not that that was in any way a bad thing.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Vash smiled at the man standing under the running water. He looked as handsome as ever and he was all his. "No, no, it would be faster if I did it. I like my hair a certain way. I hope you don't mind." he said honestly. But that wasn't really the reason why h didn't want his hair touched. It was just that he had not washed it in a few days so it was greasey.

Vash grabbed the half empty shampoo bottle and commenced washing his unclean hair, after getting douced by water of course.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:50 pm

'Alright then,' Roderich replied, with a chuckle. He was used to Vash's perfectionism by now. He searched for the soap, finding it in its dish, and began to wash a little self-consciously. He kept his eyes on the tiled floor, scrubbing at his chest and shoulders with an embarrassed smile on his face. An outright blush spread over it as he washed other areas, and he inwardly groaned, but eventually he was done, and he turned his attention to his hair. No matter how much he scrubbed at it, Mariazell refused to lie flat.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Vash washed off his hair and just let the soap run down his body. He didn't really plan on scrubbing all the odds and ends this night, he would do that tomorrow morning. 

Vash looked at Mariazell sticking up despite the water falling upon it. "What is it with that one hair anyways?" He asked, waiting for Roderich to finish what he was doing.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:59 pm

'Oh, this? I don't know, it's just Mariazell...'Roderich tugged half-heartedly at it. 'It's just...there,' he finished lamely. He was dimly aware that he was standing in a shower talking about some random hair to someone he'd just slept with, and he rolled his eyes again, hurriedly rinsing the shampoo out.

'Are we done, then...?' Roderich looked expectantly at Vash, absent-mindedly fiddling with the cross around his neck.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Vash reached to turn off the water. After doing so he hesitated for a second. Taking one look at Roderich, he turned and kissed him. "For today." he stated, hinting that he wasn't done for the weekend.

Vash handed Roderich the clean towel he had brought in with him. And he himself stepped out and grabbed the towel he had used for his last shower. "I think I may have to lend you something to sleep in." he observed.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 pm

The corners of Roderich's lips twitched at Vash's words, and he stepped out of the shower, drying himself carefully. When he was done, he wrapped the towel around his waist; he left his hair to hang down naturally, not particularly caring about it at this point.

'I suppose so, but do you have anything to fit me?' There was an obvious difference in height between the two. 'And I keep almost forgetting, but I'll need to use your phone, or I won't have anything to wear for the whole weekend,' he said with a smile. He doubted he'd actually be wearing anything for the most part of this trip, but still.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Vash rubbed his hair through the towel, then tucked it firmly around his waist. Opening the door, he frowned at the comment from Roderich's mouth. "I do. I don't particularly sleep in the nude or fully clothed either." he replied bitterly, walking to his dresser in the corner off the room. "You can use the phone when eventually we get down stairs too it" he added, his tone not changing.

Vash pulled out two pairs of boxers from the top drawer. He threw a pair at Roderich, the plain pair, not like the one he put on, that had an equallateral cross on the front and back, in his countries flag colours of course.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:44 pm

'...What's the matter with you?' Roderich was slightly startled by Vash's tone. He hadn't meant anything by his comment, other than the obvious observation that he and Vash would quite likely take different sizes. As it was, the boxers seemed to fit, so he put them on. He stood, arms crossed over his chest and eyes slightly narrowed. 'Are you alright? Or have I somehow unwittingly upset you?'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Vash composed himself and realized his tone. He turned to face Roderich, cleared his throat and spoke, "I apologize, I did not mean to say that. Please don't boldly against me." He walked over closer to Roderich and hugged him. "I am sorry." he repeated.

Vash was one to be angry at the smallest thing, but he had not ment to be so impolite. "I didn't mean it." He promised, wrapping his arms around the taller man.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Roderich blinked down at Vash, and his expression softened. He wrapped an arm around him, brushing still-damp blond bangs aside with a faint smile. 'It's alright, I was only concerned. I worry, sometimes, if I've said something out of turn...I don't want to argue with you. But you're alright and that's all that matters.'

He placed a gentle kiss to Vash's temple, and patted his cheek fondly. 'Now, what were we doing? I need to make that call, and I think we ought to eat something, maybe. I wouldn't want you to skip meals.' He knew Vash didn't really need to be fussed over like that, but he couldn't help himself.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Vash removed himself from Roderich and walked to the still open bedroom door. He traveled to the kitchen and waited. He was hungry, of course, but he didn't know what to serve. He had leftovers from last week, but that wasn't proper to give to Roderich. He sighed and decided to just ask the man instead of confusing them both. "What would you like to eat?" he spoke quietly, not wanting to disturb the calm essence of the house.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Roderich followed, stifling a yawn. He joined Vash in the kitchen, and paused to think about his question. 'Well, what do you have? I honestly don't mind, it's not as if I want to eat very much at this time of day anyway. Just something small will be fine.' He smiled. 'And some tea would be nice,' he added. While it was true he had the appearance of someone who was used to the finer things, he was much more accustomed to economising these days.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Vash shrugged and opened the freezer, grabbing two frozen tacos before shutting it back tightly. He was accustomed to eating frozen food on the nights Lilli wasn't home. Well the weekdays she wasn't home.

Bash preheated the oven according to the lables, noting that it would take at least twenty minutes to cook. Then he remembered Roderich needed to make a call. "The phone is right next to the sofa in the next room." he said, waiting for the oven to beep.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Roderich nodded, leaving Vash to it and heading into the other room. He sat on the edge of the sofa and picked up the phone, dialling his own home number. He waited to be put through to his secretary- he could never remember the number that reached her directly- glancing back towards the kitchen. He still felt a little...nervous? Nervous, that was it; a part of him worried that they'd go away together and end up not getting on all weekend, or something similarly dreadful.

He jumped when he heard his secretary's voice; collecting himself, he instructed her to make sure his bags were on Vash's doorstep as soon as possible, with the implication that if they were late, someone on his staff could start packing their own bags. It was a mostly empty threat; if anyone was likely to mess up something like that, it was him.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Vash was ready for his first vacation in too many years to count. Or maybe it was one year, he didn't really ever keep track of dates, not if they didn't matter in the long run. It wasn't really worth keeping track of. He heard Roderich speaking into the phone in the other room.

Vash relaxed a bit when the oven was ready. He slipped the food in it and set a timer to go off when it was done. He then walked into the room Roderich was in, the make shift living room. He stood on his toes and wrapped his arms around the man on the phone.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:26 pm

'Yes, before my flight, preferably, unless you want me to get on a plane in my underwear- oh-' Roderich broke off as he felt Vash's arms around him; on the other end of the line, his secretary was asking if he was alright. He couldn't hold back a smirk. 'Yes, I'm...absolutely fine. Just make sure they get here, hm? Thank you.'

He hung up, then reached for Vash, tugging him gently down on to the sofa and pulling him close. He rested his cheek against the other man's, closing his eyes; he was silent for a second, before speaking.

'You do enjoy the things we do, don't you? Is it enough for you? I mean...am I enough?' Roderich reddened as he asked, his voice uncharacteristically uncertain.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Vash smiled, for once, when he toppled over on the couch attached to Roderich. He felt a warm feeling that resembled happiness build up inside of him when Roderich's cheek was next to his. He adored the man next to him, he wouldn't trade him for the world. ((Excuse my pun XD))

Vash was confused when he heard Roderich's words. Then without hesitation he spoke, "You are too much, I am overwhelmed when I am around you. I love the things we do, I'm am just glad you enjoy them also. You are more than enough, never doubt that."

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:25 pm

Roderich could only stare at Vash for a moment after that; when he pulled himself together, he broke into the kind of smile he hadn't worn for ages, the kind he reserved for special occasions. 'Vash...you...' He tried to say something like, 'you don't know how much that means' or 'I'm so glad you're mine', but he couldn't find his voice; he settled for enveloping his lover in a hug, clinging to him as though he never wanted to let go.

'I love you. I'd enjoy anything I did with you, you know- and I always have,' he said, the sounds muffled against Vash's neck. He meant it; since childhood, he'd treasured the time they spent together, and as adults he had secretly loved being near him even when they couldn't get along. Right now, Roderich was filled with not just happiness, but relief; he had been worried, but Vash's words, as ever, calmed all his fears.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Vash choked a little bit as he was hugged tightly. He was expecting the sentiment, but not so much of it. He wasn't accustomed to such level of emotion. He could barely even think to breathe. He didn't mind the crushing feeling of love, and he wasn't about to let it escape him. 

Vash missed bits and pieces of what was said but he was intelligent enough to figure it out. "I love you too, I love you so much it hurts at times. I can never refuse you, and I never will. I promise." He shut his eyes, living in the moment. Yawning, he moved his chin on top of Roderich's head. "Nap, let's take a quick nap." he whispered redundantly.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:08 pm

'Nap? Weren't we meant to be...oh, never mind,' Roderich replied with a slight chuckle. He was fine with the idea; the day was starting to catch up with him, and he gladly sank down on to the sofa, adjusting position until he and Vash were awkwardly side by side. It wasn't practical, but it meant he could pull Vash close enough to kiss; short, sleepy kisses that didn't much mind whether they met his lips or his cheek.

Roderich could feel his eyelids beginning to drop already- he was more tired than he'd thought- but he kept them open, lying almost nose to nose with Vash and simply gazing at him. Off-green eyes, verging on blue, that reminded him of the skies and the mountains all at once; he could have stared at them for hours.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Vash shifted with Roderich and ended up looking directly into his eyes. The deep violet reflected the man, devine and proper. They reminded him of the feeling he had when he looked up on a light stormy day as a child. With the udder most happiness of dancing and playing in the rain no matter how many times the adults told you to stop before you caught a cold. He had that feeling; the feeling of being ignorantly joyous.

Vash felt his eyes droop shut within a few minutes of him relaxing. He knew the timer in the kitchen would wake him up. And then after they ate he knew he would have to pack, no matter how much he wanted to sleep. It was a couple if days trip, he would only have to pack a few items. He slowly drifted off to unconsciousness while thinking these pleasant things.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Letting his arm rest over Vash's waist, Roderich closed his eyes, his breathing soft and slow as he succumbed to sleep. Vaguely, as he drifted off, he considered that they would have to get up sooner or later; he would leave that to Vash. He was always the punctual one, after all, while Roderich was the sort of person to sleep in half the morning and nap in the afternoon, regardless of work that needed to be done.

He was still dimly conscious, but reaching that point where dreams start to slip into waking thoughts; they were half-remembered sunny days and nights full of stars, remnants of the past that Vash always seemed to remind him of. He shifted closer, Vash's skin hot and comforting against his own, and he felt more at home than he ever had in his grand house.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Vash never dreamed. He never had those dreams of bliss and peacefulness. He just saw black, breathed black, dreamed black. Roderich changed nothing of this, it remained the same as always, much to his dismal. He would give a lot to be able dream of the incredible man lying next to him. The man that he loved. Even if he wasn't good at showing it, he did.

Vash dimly heard a ringing noise. The food, he realized, was ready. He shifted over a little amount to gently wake Roderich from his daze. "It's time to eat." he mumbled, probably sounding a little drunk. He waited to see his lover's eyes. He might not be able to dream of them, but he sure as heck was going to stair at them every chance he got. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content